Ch. 7 First Date

Ari's POV

When I got up early, I went ahead and got dressed for work. I'm working with Pauly, Gabby, and Ronni. I put in a white tank top, blue jean shorts, and my brown sandals. I put on my regular jewelry and put my sun glasses on my head. I didn't do my make up except for my lips.

    When we got to the store, Danny was already waiting for us

When we got to the store, Danny was already waiting for us. We opened it and people were already starting to come in. Some of the girls flirted like hell with the guys, and some of the guys flirted like hell with Gabby and me.
One guy wanted to get touchy which lead to Pauly coming over. He kissed me on the lips and I just smiled at him. The guy left but he still bought some things. "Tonight, I want to take you out on a date." That surprised me just a little bit but I nodded.
"How should I dress?" I asked him.
"Get fancy because I already made reservations for six o'clock tonight." I smiled at him. He spoils me so much.
I kissed him and Gabby smiled at me. "You have a date!" She squealed and we both jumped up and down together. When we got off it was already four and I had at least and hour and a half to get ready.
I went and took a shower, while Gabby looked through my closet to see what I should wear. She chose a black and white dress, white sandals and a heart necklace. She knew that I would wear my regular jewelry and wear my hair down.

 She knew that I would wear my regular jewelry and wear my hair down

I was ready after an hour and fifteen minutes. I walked downstairs to see everyone down there talking to Pauly. He was the first one to see me and he just stared. Everyone else followed his gaze and they all gasped.
"You look so beautiful, Ari." Niki and Sammi said. I blushed at what they said.
"You do look really beautiful, Ari." Vinny said smiling. Everyone agreed except for Jenni.
"Beautiful!?" She exclaimed. "She looks drop dead gorgeous!" Gabby agreed with her.
"Are you ready, baby girl?" Pauly said smiling. He looked like he got over his shock. I nodded at him. He held his arm out like a gentleman and I wrapped my arm around his. He lead me out to the taxi and we went to a really fancy Italian restaurant.
"Pauly." He looked at me. "This is really expensive."
He smiled at me. "Anything for my girl." I physically swooned. We went inside and waited to be seated. "Reservations for Paul Delvecchio." The hostess nodded and smiled at him. She lead us to a booth near the back of the restaurant and it had a romantic feel to it.
"This is the already the best date I've ever been on." I said to him.
He looked surprised. "Really?"
"Yeah." I said to him. "Most of the guys that wanted to date me were to intimidated by me because of how I fought. The others were to scared of my brothers." We both laughed at that. We just continued to talk and eat. When we went to leave, Pauly wrapped his arm around me.
"Thank you, Paul." He smiled at me, already knowing what I was thanking him for. "You know when I first saw you, I thought you were really handsome. You looked to be the good boy, who acted tough and I loved it."
"Well, when I saw you for the first time, I wanted you to myself and when I heard you laugh at one of my jokes, I knew you had to be mine. No girl would usually understand them because they were very childish." He laughed a little. "I'm going to be a handful, I hope you know that."
"No, Paul, I hope you know that I'm going to be a handful."
"Baby girl, we'll both be handfuls together, but god help the others."
We both laughed at that. What a more perfect end to a perfect day.