S2 Ch. 14 Us

Ari's POV

Pauly was laying his head gently on my stomach. "I can't believe I'm actually going to be a father." He smiled so big. "I'm going to be the best dad ever."
"Yes you are, baby." I looked at the clock. "Hey, how about just me and you go to the beach today and then we will meet up with everyone later?" I asked him.
He nodded and put on some green and black swim shorts, black flip flops, and a black tank top. He was wait for me to get out of bed, but I was naked and I knew we would have a "problem" on our hands.
"Are you going to get up?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
"No. Get out or turn around." He sighed and turned around. I chose a black bikini, white shorts, black tank top, and tan and black flip flops.

     After I had put it on, I told Pauly to turn it around

After I had put it on, I told Pauly to turn it around. He wolf whistled and looked at my engagement ring. "Let's put this on this shelf, so we don't lose it at the beach." He said and I nodded.
I started to get hungry, so instead of wasting money on going out, I decided on making a picnic basket. I packed sandwiches that we both like, he likes roast beef, mayo, mustard, cheddar cheese, with lettuce and pickles. I like turkey, mayo, mustard, with lettuce and pickles. I packed fruit, chips, a knife for the watermelon Pauly is going to buy, and six water bottles.
I went to pick up the basket when Pauly grabbed it and placed a back with a sheet , a big beach umbrella and a couple of books in it. He had a cooler with some more drinks, but there was enough room for a watermelon, and he carried the basket.
"You spoil me to much." He just smiled at my statement and nodded.
We started walking to the beach just poking fun at each other. "You know I'm going to eat you out of your house." I told him.
"It's good I make enough to make sure you have what you need, baby." He shrugged. "I don't really care for the money, but whatever you and my children need, you'll get it."
"Yes they will." I smiled at him. "What do you want first?"
"I do want a boy first, but honestly I just want a healthy baby." He just thought about for a minute. "But something is telling me we are going to have twins."
"I'm so glad I'm not the only one." I sighed. "Only a week left of this place and then we are back in New Jersey." He grasped my hand.
"You're not helping with moving." I gasped at what he said.
"Why not!?" I asked as he started to set up a spot for us to sit and lay down at. He set up the sheet, put the bag with books in one corner, cooler in another, radio in one and picnic basket in the one closest to us and then he set up the umbrella.
"I don't want you to strain yourself, or you are going to hurt the baby." He nonchalantly said. Then he realized something. "We forgot the watermelon."
I almost slapped myself in the face. "Oh my gosh, we did. But more than likely, Gabby will realize we are gone, and bring a watermelon when she and the rest of them finds us." He just kept looking at me and I started to turn red.

Pauly's POV (Surprise!!)

My baby girl looks so cute when she starts talking about her best friend. "Sorry, thinking. But, you're right. She can't stand to be away from you since she found out she's going to be an auntie." I shook my head smiling. "None of those girls can."
We spent a good hour with just us, before all of them came to find us. Arabella was right when she said that Gabby would bring a watermelon.
She started to reach for it and Gabby wouldn't hand it to her. "Why didn't you two let us know you were going anywhere?" Angelina asked.
"My mom is dead and I sure as hell know her spirit isn't possessing you." My baby said. It was sad, but true.
Jenni just kept looking at Angelina like she committed a crime. "What's with the face, Jwow?" I asked her. I looked to see Gabby handing my baby a piece of watermelon and she was happily munching on it.
"Angelina went into your room today and was snooping around when she saw me at the door. Sammi told me the she looked like she had Ari's ring, on her finger and Gabby held Angelina down so Sammi could take it off." Jenni finished the story and I was pissed.
"You mean to tell me Angelina was in our room and tried to steal my baby's ring!?" I asked pissed.
Jenni nodded and Ari tried to calm me down but I was too riled up. Angelina and them decided to come back over and I went off. "YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM AND STOLE ARI'S RING, YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
She tried defending herself but she couldn't come up with an argument.
All of them suddenly walked off, when I heard the sweetest voice ever. "Paul." I looked down at her beautiful blue and green eyes, and beautiful smile and I laid my head in her lap. She held me for the rest of the time that we were there.
     All I can say is that I love her with everything in me and I will give her the whole world if she asked me.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I thought we needed something sweet and caring after the drama that happened 😉 anyways we need names for the babies and yes they will be twins. The next chapter will not be a season at all because this where season two will end. The next chapter will be her like eight months pregnant and Pauly is away DJing and you know what happens! Happy Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️