S3 Chapter 17 Accident

Ari's POV

     After Denna got drunk, she started getting up all over the guys. They were pushing her off and she kept getting back on them. Well, us girls weren't worried about it because we know how most of the guys are. They wouldn't disrespect us like that.
     The rest of us girls went outside to get some fresh air. "Ari?" Nikki said.
     "What is it, boo?" I said.
     "Denna is out of control. How are we going to get her home?" She asked and all the girls looked at me.
     I shrugged and took a sip of the screwdriver I had since I came in.
     "It's not our problem she wants to get trashed like this in the first place anyways." Sammi said. "But it doesn't mean we won't help her." Sammi looked over and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my god."
     I looked over and I see Pauly and Deena making out. I just stood there because I thought that he loved me and that he would never do that to me. Gabby is hugging me and so is all the other girls.
    I just can't comprehend what happened. But after like five minutes of me looking, Pauly looks over and sees me. His mouth hangs open and he starts pushing Denna away.
     "I want to leave, please." I was looking at the ground crying. They started grabbing their stuff and we got in a cab to go back to the house.
     I went and jumped in the shower and just stood there. I gave him everything I had. I gave him my body, my heart and my soul. I put everything into this relationship... just for him to sit there and fucking kiss other girls.
     I didn't realize that I was in the living room by now and I was just lying on the couch. "Ari..? Are you alright?" Nikki asked.
      I shook my head no. She grabbed me and held me. Jenni came over and done the same. "Where's Sammi and Gabby?"
     "Right here." They said walking through the door with bags. "We went and got junk food and we are gonna talk."
     We talked for an hour and not one time did they mention what happened and that was what I needed. By that time, it was twelve in the morning. The others walked in the door and they were silent. They were looking between Pauly and me.
     "Baby." I held my hand up to interrupt Pauly.
     "Do you know what you did to me tonight?" I asked him. He didn't answer. "Do you know what you did?" I asked again and got no reply. "You cheated, Paul. You kissed another girl who wasn't me."
     "I'm sorry baby girl." Once he said that I snapped.
     "Do you think sorry is going to fix this!? I gave you almost a year of my life, kids and my love, just for you to throw it all away for some bitch." I got up. "I gave you everything I had and all I asked for was for to love me, to choose me. But I can't ever get that."
     He didn't speak. "I would give anything to be able to hold you, to have you kiss my forehead every morning, to hold your hand, to smell you." I shook my head. "It's the little things that matter to me."
     "Yeah, well maybe loving me wasn't as important to you." He said to me. I looked at him like he was ridiculous. "I'm honestly done with me always being the bad guy. Sometimes, I wish we would have never met."
   And with that, I was out the door and I didn't see what was coming towards me as I was crossing the street.
      All I saw where headlights and then blackness. All I can remember was Pauly screaming and saying that he fucked up... All I want to see when I wake up is my kids and my Pauly.
     Well if I do ever wake up.

Sorry for such a dark chapter!!!! We need a little bit more drama and what's better than a scandal like this??? I love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️