Our Anniversary

THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER! Wattpad has been messing up on me and I don't know if it's because of my phone or just the app itself.

I woke up the next day at the same time as Pauly. He smiled at me. "It's a shame we have to work today."
     I giggled. "At least we work together, with Sammi and Vinny." He sighed.
     "It could have been worse." He got up and he was naked. "We could be working with Sammi AND Ronni."
     I laughed and we started to get dressed. We both just wore the ice cream shop tank, and tan shorts. Pauly's shorts were cargo, whereas mine were shorts. He wore white Nike's and I wore white vans. I put on my cuff and ring and he put on his gold chain that I gave him.
     We go out to the kitchen and see that everyone is awake. "There's the happy couple." Mike says and we all laugh. I gave him a hug because over the break we've become closer, like brother and sister close.
     "We gotta get to work." Vinny said and he kissed Gabby on the cheek. They fixed everything up last night and we all seem to be happy except for Angelina.
When we got to work, Lorenzo put me in charge of the cash register and making ice cream because I have experience doing it. Sammi and me started to joke around and so did the boys. Lots of girls came in and they started to flirt like always.
"Ari?" Sammi asked. "Are you not jealous of the girls flirting with him?" I look over at Pauly just ignoring them. He looks at me and smiled.
"No. He makes them jealous of me, not me jealous of them." She giggled at what I said and then had a dreamy look on her face.
"I want your relationship." I looked at her.
"Boo, you need someone who will be able to tolerate the mood swings that most women go through." I thought for a moment. "You just need someone who is down for you as much as you are down for them. You don't need a little boy who just wants to play around. You need a man who's going to take care of you."
She looked at me. "You're right. I hope that who else knows though, will tell me."
"I mean the other girl who knows is Angelina and she's a stuck up bitch." We both laughed at that.
"So what is yours and Pauly's plan for the future?" She asked.
"Well, after this, we are moving in together and I'm giving the restaurant over to Comrade." She looked at me shocked.
"Why though?"
"We want kids and he wants one of us to stay at home, but I'll still be manger over the restaurant. I'll just be working from home." She smiled.
She squealed and Lorenzo told it was time to go home. Pauly and me decided to stop and have lunch with just the two of us.
"I can't believe it, baby girl." I looked at him. "It's been a year already."
I giggled. "I know and I loved it." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You're everything I've been looking for in a guy."
"I love you so much, Arabella."
"I love you so much, Paul."

Sorry for it being so short! I have no clue what's going on but I hope it's fixed soon because I have a Vampire Diaries story I want to work on and it will be a new story called Chasing Fate

Sorry for it being so short! I have no clue what's going on but I hope it's fixed soon because I have a Vampire Diaries story I want to work on and it will be a new story called Chasing Fate. So please check it out and it will actually not follow the events of The Vampire Diaries. I will just be using some of the events and the characters.