Ch.4 Tom & Drama

P.S guys I'm doing this from memory basically, so if I do get a couple of things mixed up, don't hate. Love you guys 😍💜

Ari's POV

     I woke up about eight o'clock because Tom was coming around nine. I took a shower and got dressed. Of course Pauly and me were cuddling, but we haven't smushed yet. Anyways, I was wearing a black shirt that says 'Brunette Best Friend', a pair of blue jean shorts, and my black and white Vans. I put on my regular jewelry, left my hair down, and put my sunglasses in my purse just in case.

     Gabby woke up and when she saw my shirt, she giggled

Gabby woke up and when she saw my shirt, she giggled. "I'm wearing mine today, too." We both laughed. She went a head and took a shower. When she got out she dressed similarly to me, but instead of black, it's pink. She looks good in pink.

     "Are you ready to see Tom, Jen?" I asked her as we walked into the kitchen area looking for food

     "Are you ready to see Tom, Jen?" I asked her as we walked into the kitchen area looking for food. The place was kept but the dishes were done. Gabby and me decided to do dishes.
     "Yes I am. It feels like it's been forever since I last saw him." She sighed. "I love him."
     "I kind of feel that way with Pauly." I admitted. It's been a couple of weeks since we first met. It's been about the same since we started dating.
     "Do you really?" Jenni asked. She smiled at my nod. "When I look at you two, it seems like it's different."
     "What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously.
     "You two, fit. It's just so pure between you guys. It's not like mine and Tom's." Jenni looked thoughtful. "I envy you guys."
     "I mean just live for the moment honestly." I told her.
     We all just continued to laugh and talk until everyone gets up. Pauly came over and gave me a kiss on lips and sat down as Gabby and me were still doing dishes.
     "Why are there so many fucking dishes?" Gabby complained. I laughed at her.
     "We are almost done, Gabby. Stop being a bitch." She gasped and hit me with the drying rag.
     Jenni comes in with beautiful blue roses and two guys. "Ari, this is Tom," she pointed to a guy who was fairly decent wearing a red shirt, blue jeans and Timberland. "And this is is Jay, my friend." I don't care enough about him.
     "It's nice to meet you, Tom, Jay." I gave them both a hug and went to Niki's side, admiring the flowers. "They are gorgeous."
     "Aren't they though." Niki stated. "But, what is your favorite type of flower?"
     "White roses." She looked thoughtful. "They are so beautiful. My mama used to plant them all the time at our house and the garden was full of white, red, blue, and purple roses. In the center of the garden was a little lake with a Weeping Willow by it."
     "Mama and papa would always tend to that garden. I remember going outside and Comrade, Drake and Vlad would be helping them pick flowers and then they would make me a flower crown from them." I finished. I should really go visit them and I looked at Gabby. She nodded.
     You see, my parents were buried in New Jersey because this is were the family plot is.
     "What happened to your family, Ari?" Niki asked and Comrade and the rest of the guys came in.
     "They were going to go visit my grandparents in Italy and the plane crashed. Most of the people were thrown from the plane and died in the hospital. My parents were one of those people." I stated.
"We were fifteen at the time and Drake was nineteen and he adopted us and we eventually got over their deaths together." Vlad said. Drake put him in a headlock and they played.
"So are we going to go see them?" Comrade asked. I nodded yes and we went to leave. "We'll be back later guys." They said later and Pauly kisses my cheek.
We stopped by a flower shop and picked up five dozen white roses. We took half of each one for us and another for the graves. My grandmother on my papa's side is still kicking, so that's why we got five.
We got there and we put the flowers on their graves. We sat down and started talking about our memories.
"Mama, Ari has a guy that she really likes." Gabby said.
"I do, mama, papa." I said. "You would really like him. He's such a sweetheart. He is one of those typical Guidos but he has an amazing personality." We continued talking about relationships and how Drake and Niki would be cute together.
"We love you guys." We said together as we left.
When we got back to the house, us girls were sporting flower crowns. We walked through the doors laughing when we all heard yelling.
Angelina and Niki were both yelling at each other and no one seems to know what to do.
"He has a girlfriend, Angelina! A girlfriend! And you have a boyfriend! Why would you kiss him?!" Niki yelled at her.
I interrupted them both. "Who kissed who?"
They looked shocked to see us there and I handed my flower crown to Gabby. "Angelina kissed Pauly but he pushed her away." Sammi said. I nodded to her.
"One, you touch my guy again and me and you are gonna have problem. Two, yell at my best friends again, and I will definitely fight you. " I said to her.
"What are you now, a big bad wolf?" She and her friends laughed at what she said.
"But at the end of this story, Little Red Riding Hood gets eaten alive." This stops their laughter immediately. I can feel Comrade's smirk and I started to smirk.
"Let's go get ready for a party tonight!" Yelled Vlad. They went to go ready for the club, which I think we are going to Bamboo tonight.
I was wearing my gold looking corset, black skinny jeans, and my black spiked heels. I wore my regular jewelry and did some makeup. I curled my hair so it could be really curly.

 I curled my hair so it could be really curly

Gabby was dressed really normal for her. It wasn't out there for her. It was more modest and it looked good on her. she wore a black dress and sparkling heels. She wore her flower crown and my black ring and a new bracelet she bought.

 She wore her flower crown and my black ring and a new bracelet she bought

We were done and we decided to wait for them to get ready.
What a fun day to be here. I love it here.