The Babies

Pauly's POV

Ari was laying down on her back, with her hands holding her stomach. Everyone was coming over today because they were staying with us until the babies arrive so they wouldn't miss out.
"Baby." She said gently. "Can you get me something cold to drink?" I smiled gently at her and helped her sit up. She's been so great during this pregnancy and my mom can't wait to meet her grandchildren.
After I helped her up, I went to the kitchen and fixed her some ice water. She shouldn't be having caffeine like that, so I fixed her something healthy. She smiled when she say it and got up and walked towards me.
"Are the bedrooms ready for everyone?" My mom asked.
"Yes, mom. You have to remember that you've been the one going behind me and checking to make sure they're done." I said exhausted. I know I'm not as exhausted as Ari, but I'm just exhausted.
"We are here!" I heard Snooki yell. I just sighed and my baby girl giggled at me.
Even though she's pregnant, it turns me on. She looks so beautiful and bright. Comrade came up and hugged her. "Mi Bella, you look so vibrant." He said as he kissed her forehead. We found out in Miami that they are very fluent in Italian, especially when they get mad. I have been cussed out many times by Gabby when she thought I wasn't helping with Ari.
Her brother and friends gathered around her, and brought her gifts for the babies. We have enough diapers, baby wipes, clothes and shoes to last them till they turn five because they didn't the babies going without.

************************************
We were all asleep when I felt something wet. I look over at Ari, and her water broke. She woke up just a little bit before me and I helped her into the shower with myself. I told her to stay in for a bit while I got dressed and got my mom.
"Mom!" I banged on her door. She opened it straight away. "The babies are coming. Go start the car." She nodded and everyone woke up to me banging on the door. They looked at me and got wide eyed. They ran into their rooms and got dressed.
I went to mine and saw Ari getting into a night gown. She had asked me to help her shave earlier today and I gladly helped her. She's the most important thing to me, and now these babies are.

**********************************
We've been at the hospital for five hours and Ari is doing great. I go out into the waiting room and talk to the others. "She's about five milliliters dilated." They all get very excited and happy. They started to get ready for the babies arrival, when a nurse came out to grab me.
"She's fixing to give birth." The nurse and me rushed to the birthing room and I see, Ari in pain grabbing the bed railing. I walked over to her and held her hand. She smiled at me until she felt the babies starting to crown. Throughout pushing out the first baby, she didn't scream or yell, but she did grunt. "Here is your baby boy." She laid him on his mom, and he looked like me, but with her eyes.

" She laid him on his mom, and he looked like me, but with her eyes

     He looks so beautiful and cute. They took him back and she starts to grunt again, I hold her hand and stroke her hair. She actually took less time to push our little girl out. She looks just like her mom with my eyes.

     They get them cleaned and I look at my girl

     They get them cleaned and I look at my girl. She will be a little heart breaker like her mom. She got moved back to her room and everyone was in there. They all smiled at Ari and Comrade checked on her with the rest of her "brothers." Everyone else was asking about the babies.
     "They'll be bringing them in a bit." I said. "I know the little boy's name is Gabriel Vincent DelVecchio."
"Our little girl will be Caterina Amara DelVecchio." Ari said tiredly.
"Sleep, little sis." Drake said to her. "We will watch the babies."
"Okay." She looks at me. "I love you."
"I love you too." I kissed her lips gently.
What I would do for my family now. I would kill for them.

There you go guys. Sorry it took so long, but family problems came up. But here it is and I wanted to show that not all guys are the same. I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️