Trente-30

"That wasn't too harsh?" She asks Seung Jo, wanting him to be sure of his decision. They stand outside the food court area of the hospital, on the patio. He doesn't respond, and instead just stares blankly ahead. Aylea hugs him, squeezing slightly and laying her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her, kissing the side of her head.

"I think it was harsh, but it's what needed to be done. She'll never respect you if I don't make her. And I'm sorry I didn't believe you about what was going on." He says with a drawn out sigh. She nods "it's Okay, I understand."

"Lets get married." He proposes gazing down at her lovingly. He wishes it could be better than some hospital rooftop but everywhere was perfect with her. She smiles big up at him and nods "Yes, love. I'll tell my mom you tell yours?" Seung Jo kisses her deeply as he hugs her tighter. Aylea returns his kiss happily, glad to be able to relax now that the major drama is over. They can be together and raise their family.

"So..." they break apart at the sound of someone's voice. Turning, they see Ki Bum sitting on a bench drinking a milkshake. The three blink at each other. "Wedding before or after the kid pops?" Ki Bum sips his drink.

"We can do before. Something simple." Aylea looks up at Seung Jo and he nods "That sounds good to me." He smiles kissing her sweetly. "Am I invited?" Ki Bum asks.

Aylea rolls her eyes "Of course you are, idiot." She grins. Ki Bum nods "Cool, my first wedding. So I get to meet your maker? And I'm the first to hear this news...Na Ra is gonna be so pissed." He smirks.

"I'm not a vampire...but yes of course my mom will be there. Siblings too." She smiles. "Ah! Seung Jo I know it's not normal here but I want rings. And we should wear them like westerners." Seung Jo nods "Whatever you want we'll do." He kisses her forehead "Lets go back and rest now." He says taking her hand.

Aylea leads him out, feeling lighter now that a heavy load was lifted from them. Finally they could be a normal couple with a normal family. At least a little normal anyway. Normal is boring, they have to be at least a little weird.

Yus they are together at last.

Also Korean men don't propose like...western men do. They agree to get married and all and then they actually legit 'propose' like a week before the wedding sometimes 😂😂 and they don't wear rings all the time either. So yah