Thirty One

four months later•

"This seven months really shows..." Aylea groans looking in her mirror. The wedding dress was custom made so that it would fit her properly. "You Still look beautiful." Her mom smiles kissing her cheek. Her friends all agree with nods of awe at how pretty she looks. "And You finally got those bigger boobs you wanted." Her mom smirks, causing her to groans again.

"My friend...finally. My Blasian babies." Nicole cries happily. "That I have to push out." Aylea grins. "Let me know about the experience." Rumina pats her shoulder giggling. "Maybe you'll know soon, moving to Florida with that Jae Shin boy." Aylea teases. Rumina just blushes and looks away.

"This is the first wedding I'm going to. I'm glad it's a mixed one, I get American food and Korean food." Na Ra smiles "And you're such a beautiful bride. I think If you weren't already pregnant you'd get pregnant tonight."

"Na Ra!" Her eyes shoot to her mom who just snickers. Aylea rolls her eyes and glances around "Where's Angie and Hye Min?" She asks. Everyone shrugs "Probably scarring people into making everything perfect." Mrs Davis says. "I like that Hye Min girl." She smiles.

"Aylea..." everyone quiets as Mrs Choi speaks up. She turns to her, waiting for her to speak. "I brought you something." She walks up to her, holding out a rectangular box. Aylea smiles "Thank you so much." She opens it and her smile brightens as she sees the silver bracelet inside. "It's the least I can do after all the trouble I have caused. Let me put it on you." She puts the bracelet around Aylea's wrist.

Mrs Choi turns to Mrs Davis who glares at her. "I am so sorry for the wrong I have done. I hope some day I can start to make up for it." She bows to her. "I want to be in my sons life. And in my grandchild's life. And someone as smart and successful as you, our family is honored that you are joining us." She turns back to Aylea. Aylea smiles "Thank You Mrs Choi. I'm glad you've changed your mind on this."

Shaking her head Mrs Choi smiles "It's your turn to be Mrs Choi now." She says and Aylea tears up a little bit, dabbing her eyes to not ruin her makeup. "Okay, lets do this." She smiles and turns to face everyone.

~~~~~~~~

Walking down the aisle was easy, but the minute Seung Jo took her hand, everything became real to Aylea. They stood next to each other and the officiant started the ceremony officially.

Dual POV type thing now

Aylea was beautiful. Her normally coily curly hair was layered in cascading curls just past her shoulders. Her white dress showed her figure and stomach perfectly. And her nervous smile still warmed his heart. And she was his. Seung Jo smiles boyishly, proud to call this intelligent beauty his wife. And their son is on the way.

Aylea glances at Seung Jo, wondering what that giddy smile was on his face for. Was he not nervous? "Oh..." she whispers softly, feeling the baby flutter kick. Her hand goes to her stomach and she smiles. Seung Jo places a hand beside hers, smiling proudly. The couple listens to the procedures before their vows come. Aylea had decided to go first. She smiles and turns to Seung Jo, looking up at him.

"When I first met you, you had my heart. Food as you know, is the key. And when we started dating...I was so nervous I'd mess something up and we wouldn't be forever. I really wanted us to be forever. And now we are. Your parents have welcomed me. Hye Min has welcomed me to the shop." She giggles lightly "And you've welcomed me to your heart. I don't plan on leaving it any time soon. So I promise to be the best wife, and mother, that I can be. And to love you and our son unconditionally, for as long as I live."

Seung Jo looks moved to tears, Aylea blinking back her own. At least trying too. "Aylea...I'm so lucky to have you. And I'm so lucky to have your love...I messed up a lot. But you never gave up on getting me to see clearly, When most would have. You are so intelligent. And so beautiful. And so determined. I Am blessed to be able to call you my wife. My love for you knows no bounds. You have my heart entirely, captured. Please Aylea, never surrender my heart. " he lets out an emotional shaky breath.

THE END
NO JKJK LMAO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

DID YOU ENJOY??