Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi.

I don't know where to start, to be honest. Most of you forgot about this lmao I don't blame you. It's just been so crazy with everything and I had no time or will truthfully. Like I just abandoned this because I didn't have inspo for it anymore and yeah. Not like I had time either lol. But somehow I suddenly felt so motivated and wrote to it. So I guess I'm updating. Lol Ik almost nobody cares but for the ones who do. ty for everything<3 

A sorry doesn't justify my absence or the fact I haven't been in touch. But still, I'm sorry I swear I didn't forget this fic. I just didn't feel like it at all and I had so many other problems. but yeah here is a chapter lol.

---

WARNING: Mention of abuse.

-------

"You are so going on a date with Stiles Stilinski!"

"It's not a date!" Lydia repeated, for what seemed to be the tenth time, but Kira just kept throwing it in her face relentlessly.

Theoretically looking; this was most definitely a date. But Lydia wouldn't look at it as that. She knew Stiles without question would not ever see this as a date. Sure, she was taken aback, not panicked or anything, when he asked her to accompany him, but it honestly wasn't that dramatic. Just a friend helping another friend. And suddenly they were friends. She really had to stop thinking about it.

Then again, what was so bad about being friends with Stiles? He was decent when he wanted to, tolerable at most times and really not that bad in fact. When you get to know him of course. She used to think he was the worst person she's ever met when she met him, but now it was fine. However, this was not a date! She was basically working for him, it didn't go like that...

"How's this?"

Kira was out of town for the weekend because she was on a business trip, but still, Lydia needed a fashion opinion so they skyped. There were gonna be so many rich people over there and although Lydia considered her choices and her whole closet more than fine, she still needed Kira. She always needed Kira.

"Hmm, hair up?"

Lydia wore a green-going-to-blue dress that went down to her knees...  She wanted to just put on her black lace dress that shaped her curves, but a wider skirt seemed better for this occasion. Besides, it wasn't that wide and she still wanted lace, which this dress also had. Kira always said it brought out her eyes.

"You need to braid it. A crown braid."

"Kira, you know I can't do it. Like can't i just side braid?"

"NO! You can't go on a cocktail party with a lame side braid. Get your mom to do it."

"Fine."

Natalie was braiding Lydia's hair under Kira's instructions while Lydia was ranting about why the Brazilian president choices for this year were such shit. She suspected Kira listened, but when Lydia started on politics, she couldn't finish. The whole topic made her so aggressive, but still so intrigued and glad to be talking about it. Once Natalie finished, she gave Lydia a warm smile and a 'you look so beautiful sweetie', while Kira gasped and clapped.

"You look like a toddler, and approachable and interesting, but still so classy and mature. Ugh, my mind."

Lydia laughed. "So powerful?"

"You know it. I gotta go, babe. Have fun on your date!"

"It's not a-" but Kira had already hung up. "Date."