Chapter 21

Splash Splash! We had been continuing the water fight for over 2 hours now. I was completely soaked in water. Another blast of water got me from the back and I gasped from the sudden cold. "Tyler that was uncalled for!" I yelled. "That wasn't me that time, Spencer." He said in a serious voice.I turned around and was blasted with more water. When I found out who had pelted me with water, I gasped.

Caden! He was standing there smirking and waving. I glared at him. "You were supposed to be on my team!" I yelled at him. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Sorry, sweetie. You were just standing there all innocent and stuff." He kissed my cheek. "Forgive me?" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. "Fine."

"Caden, who is that girl right there?" I asked him. "What girl?" He had concern in his voice. "I don't know. Her hair is pink, black, and white. Look, she's waving towards you." I said. "I don't know a girl with pink, black, and white hair." "She's blowing kisses at you!" I exclaimed and he turned around. I smirked. That's when I drenched him in water. He turned back around furious. When he saw my smirk he gave a playful glare. "That was payback." I explain. "You are so dead Spencer." He came closer and closer to me and I took a step back. I kept taking steps back. I then realized I was almost by the pool.

Then the perfect idea came into my mind. Jonah and Tyler had already gotten out the pool, they were sitting on the edge with only their feet in. Their water guns beside them.

Caden continued to come closer and I continued to go back. "Spencer! You're going to fall in!" He yelled after me but I continued to go back, pretending I was ignoring him. He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it, then he tried to pull me back. That's when I used my other hand and grabbed hold of his hand. I had both my hands on one his one. That's when I gave a hard pull and we both fell back in the pool.

I was the first to come up. I looked around and Caden hadn't come up yet. Dammit, where is he? "Where's Caden?" Tyler asked me. I looked below. Holy shit! He was still underwater, his eyes started to slowly close and open. "Spencer, he can't swim!" Jonah piped in. Oh god! I killed my fiancé! "Go save him!" Jonah told me. "No shit Sherlock." I responded. Before I even had time to register, I felt something grab hold of my waist and pull me under. It was Caden and he was smirking.

That's when he surfaced up and then I followed after. All the boys were cracking up laughing. "You guys told me he couldn't swim!" I yelled at Jonah and Tyler who were holding on to each other for support. "Payback is a bitch Spencer. That was our revenge for you spraying us off guard." They yelled. I turned to Caden and hit his chest. "That was low, even for you. I thought I killed my fiancé !" I said to him. He snaked an arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"So, you think of me as fiance now?" He taunted. "Ummm....uh," I was at a lost of words. "No." I lied. "Yes you do." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Realizing I wasn't going to win, I rolled my eyes. "Fine, yes I do."

That's when he kissed me. We heard grunts from Jonah and Tyler but Caden flicked them off. "No need to throw us the bird man." Jonah mumbled. We stayed like that for a while. Then we felt water hit us from over head. We pulled apart and Jonah and Tyler were standing over us with big buckets. Then they did a fist bump. We looked at them for a second, then I turned back to look at Caden.

"Where were we?" He asked. "Right here." I said as I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him again.

Don't try to rain on my parade boys.