Chapter 33

I could barely go to bed last night. My mind kept thinking about K being the grandson of an assassin. K looked like he couldn't harm a fly! I laughed, that was what most people say about people they think they know because they've been hanging out for a while. I've known K for a little less than a month, for all I know, this could be an act. I sure hope it is. I hope he won't follow in his grandfather's footsteps.

"Morning." Jonah gave me a cheeky smile, I returned a half smile back. I was pissed because I didn't get ANY sleep, I rolled over and fell on the floor this morning, and morning is a bitch. I grabbed a grapefruit, coffee, a granola bar, and a Popsicle. "Don't even start." I looked at Jonah who was eyeing me suspiciously. It would be best if he leave me alone right now.

He didn't say anything which I was grateful for. I just want to eat my shit pile and get the day over. Wait, eat my shit pile? I need to make a mental note not to EVER say that again. I made a disgusted face that I didn't even know until Jonah pointed it out. "Why are you looking like that?" I snapped out of it. "Nothing, just thought of something that should never be repeated." I explained. He nodded his head and went back to eating some sort of cereal.

A few minutes later, Tyler entered the house. "Yo." I gave a simple wave and groaned. I could tell Jonah and Tyler were exchanging glances. "Chicks." Jonah mumbled. I rolled my eyes. K, K.P., and Caden came downstairs a few minutes later. "God, I hate high heels." I said as I hopped off the kitchen counter.

"Wear flats then." K.P. suggested. "I don't have any." I replied. If I fall, I am going to murder whoever is next to me. Everyone stepped back a bit. Oh wow. We all piled up in our cars and made the way to school.

School was boring, as usual. Holly was giving me saddened glances again when we were warming up for gym. K.P. didn't ask any questions, she figured she didn't want to know and she didn't want to be involved in whatever it was.

That was basically how our entire first day of school went. We pulled up to the building that was starting to become surprisingly familiar. Caden wrapped an arm around my waist. I smirked at the girls who were looking at us star struck and shot a couple of girls fake smiles. Those girls had been annoying me for the past three days. "Ugh! One week in this school and half the people hate us!" K.P. exclaimed and banged her fist against my locker.

"Calm down crazy chick." I giggled. She smiled. "You know I almost got into a fight with two girls yesterday in history?" She explained. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I know you would've kicked their ass." I said. Holly hasn't shown up to school in two days now. I don't know what happened to her. I'm guessing she's having 'problems' at home. Why won't she tell someone she's being abused.

Wait, I'm the wrong person who should be asking that question! How can I help her with problems that I used to have when I didn't even do anything to help myself!? I just need to calm down and be seen and not heard. That's what I'm going to do from now on.

The bell rang. "Ugh, see you at lunch." I gave her a hug and she squeezed back to tight for my liking. She gave a cheeky grin. "You two are inseparable." Caden commented. "Well, duh! We're twins remember?" Emphasis on twins who were separated at birth. There's a lot of catching up to do.

We walked into homeroom and faced the same old. Jealous bitches and jealous jocks.

Oh the fun of that!