Chapter 46

(Holly's Point of View)

"Go to sleep." My living nightmare barked at me for the third time in ten minutes. I looked at her watch. It read 11:20. How can I sleep when I betrayed a friend? My first friend in a long time. The guilt has been eating me alive since I got that text at school.

I wish I could get my phone. The crazy bitch put it in her bra, no way was I going in there. Besides, if I got caught, I'd probably be dead. I deserve it though, but still. I'm not going to dig around her bra and touch her implant boobs. That's fucking gross.

I looked up at the ceiling until it got boring, that's when I feel asleep.

***

I felt pain on my stomach. "Wake up bitch." My sister hissed. I looked out the window, it looked to be about 5 AM. I didn't even get the recommended eight hours of sleep. I'm going to have a lazy day today.

She went in the bathroom and took a shower. She came out a few minutes later with a black hoodie on, black sweatpants and black flip flops. Her long blond hair was tied in a ponytail. "Get the fuck up and get ready!" She yelled.

I scrambled to my feet, found some clothing and ran to go take a shower. I ran my shower and let the hot water burn my skin, when I got out, I was all swollen and red. I ignored it, washed my face, brushed my teeth and threw on my clothing. I was wearing the same thing as Trish. Only difference was my hair was in a messy bun.

She went over and picked up her duffle bag then literally THREW me mine. I caught it and almost fell back. "You're so weak." She commented as she walked out the room.

I huffed, slung the backpack over my shoulder and followed her out the room. Mom and dad were downstairs. "Bye daddy!" She kissed his cheek. He smiled at her and gave her a hug. I looked at my mom and she gave me a slight smile when dad wasn't looking. I just gave a small smile back.

I wish it was just me and mom, all the time. My dad literally gave Trish an entire lunch bag full of fruits, juices, bottles of water, and money. All I got was a fucking insult.

Trish kissed dad one last time on the cheek and then we went out to her car.

"I need to go to the store. I need to pick up a few things with the money dad got me." She explained. She started the car up and I had no clue where we were going.