Chapter 60

We were now boarding the plane to go to Paris. It has been an entire day that my parents told me. We were going to be flying on a private plan. I knew that, because my mother doesn't really like public transportation of any kind. I hitched the duffle bag over my shoulder because it was falling down. Caden wanted to carry it for me but I told him I got it, I don't want him to be in pain.

I went to the middle of the plane and flopped down next to Caden who was sitting by the window. I whined. "I want to sit by the window." I pouted. He took hold of my hand and kept pulling until I landed on his lap. "There. Now we both sit by the window." I stood up, luckily the plane wasn't moving yet. "Aren't I hurting you? Don't you feel in pain at all?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I can barely feel the pain now. Come sit." He grabbed me by the waist and plopped me down on his lap.

I rested my head on his shoulder and one of his hands snaked around my waist and the other on my back. "Attention passengers: This is your captain speaking. We will now begin the fourteen hour flight from Houston, Texas to Paris France. Please buckle your seat belts, stay in your seat at all times and enjoy the flight." He said.

Then we started moving.

That's when I started Getting paranoid