Chapter 30

"I am so glad we have GYM last!" K.P. squealed. "I wish we didn't have GYM at all!" I said in the same tone, notice the sarcasm in it. Holly, K.P., and I were sitting on the bleachers outside, watching the boys play football. Every girl was put on the bleachers. According to Holly, the boys are the only ones who do stuff in GYM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The girls do gym stuff on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Yay for us.

Holly handed us some sour patch kids. K.P. literally took the whole damn bag, smiled and then munched on them like she hadn't eaten in two weeks. "Does your twin always eat like this?" She asked me in my ear and I turned to her. "How do you know we're twins?" We asked at the same time. Oh wow, that still surprises me. She giggled. "You two look a lot, minus K.P.'s light brown hair."

"You are probably the first person who has noticed that." "I didn't skip a grade for nothing." She told us. "You skipped a grade? Holy cow, you must be a genius!" I told her. "You're like the female Albert Einstein." K.P. told her then squealed and waved to I'm guessing K.

I was sort of sad, I really wanted to find out his name. It seems like every time I ask him what the K stands for, something always interrupts us and I won't know. I'm dying to know his name! I looked down to see four girls on the bleacher in front of us practically eye fucking the guys. Sure, they had no shirt on and they were all wearing gym shorts, they were sweating and flexing muscles and they looked hot but you don't have to look at them like they're a piece of meat.

"Gosh, I don't know his name but he is hot right?" A girl asked her friends who looked like they had an urge to run down and throw themselves to whoever it was they were looking at like that. Just then, Caden looked at the three of us and waved. We smiled and waved back. "EEP, he waved at me!" One of them said. "Uh-oh." K.P. mumbled.

I know a lot of people would call me a dumb ass for sitting by and letting girls flirt with their boyfriend/fiance and not do or say anything but they are actually pretty funny to see them all worked up, then I drop the bomb, they hate me and then they go away. "Yeah, he's hot but look at him!" One of her friends exclaimed and we followed her pointed finger. She was pointing towards K.

And here comes Super K.P. springing into action.

"Hey, bitch." She said. The girls in front of us looked back. She pointed towards the girl who wants K. "He's mine." She flashed her a fake smile. The girl scoffed. "Yeah right." The girl commented and then they turned back around to oogle at our guys some more. "Did, did this bitch and her little group of ignorant skanks call me a liar?" She asked. Holly and I nodded our heads.

She went off the bleachers. "She's going to do something stupid." I mumbled. Holly looked like she wanted to see what was about to happen. Even though I've known her for a short time, I notice K.P.'s the violent twin and I'm more of the quiet kind that's just waiting to be pushed over the edge twin. She grabbed the girl's hair from behind. The girl fell and hit her head on K.P.'s foot. "You crazy bitch!" The girl looked at K.P. "You haven't noticed yet?" She sarcastically asked.

"You stay away from K got it?" She looked at the girl from head to toe. "And what are you going to do?" She asked. "I'm going to punch your fucking lights out." She threatened and balled up her fists. They had a glaring contest. "He'll get bored of you after a while." She commented. "No he won't." I spoke up. "How do you know?" She asked me. "No need to hurl fire at me. I'm just saying." I spoke gently.

"Damn, that boy works out. I wonder if he's any good. He looks good right, Chelsea?" The girl who was practically eye fucking Caden said. Alright, this was getting on my nerves now. "That's my boyfriend, so you back off." I looked at the girl. She shrugged her shoulders. "Why are you embarrassing yourself? Why would a hot thing like that go for something so icky as you?" She snorted up her nose. "Why are you embarrassing yourself trying to go out with a boy who's already in a relationship. By the way, you look like a pig when you do that." I said and Holly laughed.

"How dare you laugh at me you kid!" She glared at Holly. "Don't talk to her like that!" K.P. yelled. "What are you going to do about it?" She asked K.P. "I might just make your nose job go down the drain." She taunted. The girl put her hands up to her nose. "Pss, yeah right." She scoffed. K.P. shrugged her shoulders and reeled back. Her fist came in contact with the girl's nose. "You bitch! That cost money!" She yelled. K.P. rolled her eyes. "I'm doing you a favor, maybe you can go get another one at a place that looks fifteen grand worthy. Your nose looks like it was about ten dollars."

"Oh, and stay away from my boyfriend!" I called out to her and her posse as they dragged her to I'm guessing, the nurse's office. Holly came up to us and gave us hugs. "You guys are my first friends ever!" She said. "Thanks." We gave her smiles. The coach blew his whistle and all the boys did fist bumps, grabbed their belongings and all went inside to go to the locker rooms.

The coach looked at the girls and motioned for them to do the same. We grabbed our bags and books from the lockers inside. Holly placed a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. "Do you guys think it would be okay if I come to your house? I can help you with your homework and stuff." She said quietly. "Sure." I said as I went in to give her a hug but Tyler strolled up out of nowhere and wrapped an arm around her waist. She jumped but when she saw it was Tyler, she relaxed a bit. They make the cutest couple in a creepy way.

"Come home with me!" He begged Holly. "Calm down Romeo, she's coming anyways." K.P. said. Just then, Jonah, Caden, and K came up. Is it me or am I the only person who feels sorry for Jonah? It must be awful having nobody. Maybe he doesn't want one. I'm going to help him find a girl. But not today. Caden wrapped his arms around me and so did K to K.P.

We all walked out the school and into our designated cars. We took two for some reason. It was K.P., Caden, K, and I in one. Then it was Jonah and Tyler, now Holly in the second one. K.P. literally whined to Caden that she wanted to drive so to get her to shut up, he agreed. He sat in the passenger's side to annoy her the same way she did to him about who gets to drive.

"What does the K stand for now?" I asked him. This was it, the moment of truth. No interruptions or anything like that now.

I was happy when he finally told me and I heard him loud and clear.

"Kenneth."