get to know you

I was in shock with what Yoongi just said. Looking him in the eye I asked if he was serious.

"Ofcourse Babygirl, a you don't wanna have fun with me tonight?"

Why is he talking like that? His voice make me weak in the knees.

But Im back to my senses.

"What the fuck Yoongi? We just fucking met?" I told him.

"Thats the point babygirl, thats why we should get to know each other." He said calmly.

I just stared at him weirdly. I pondered on it for a few second, well maybe getting to know him wouldn't hurt he is my neighbour after all and possibly a future friend.

"Ok fine" I say with a small smile.

He gives me a gummy smile grabs my hand and basically drags me out of the café.

--------

Ok so maybe agreeing to get to know Yoongi wasn't that bad. Well I have to admit it was really nice.

We went around the mall and went inside several stores. We even went to a arcade and played tons of games. I found out that Yoongi was actually amazingly good at basketball and I was loosing so bad.

Then we went to one of the little karaoke rooms and sang some songs. Yoongi didn't have the best voice but he sure was cute trying. He was super enthusiastic the whole day and that eas very different from my first impression of him. I certainly like this Yoongi better.

Now we are heading to the cinema to watch a movie. Yoongi stands in line while I go grab the popcorn and drinks. I insisted on getting them cause I have a particular drink that I get when I watch the movies so I just got it myself.

Hurrying back to Yoongi I have a container of popcorn for the both of us, a Iced Coffee for Yoongi, then a Cranberry green tea with black pearls and 25 percent sugar.

See I told ya I had a particular drink. I approched Yoongi who was currently paying for the tickets.

He saw me and immidiately took the popcorn and drinks out of my hands. I gave him a smile as a thankyou and grabbed our tickets.

We got to our seats and sat down. Yoongi lifted the arm rest seperating our seats and pulled me closer to him.

The movie started and the main character showed up on the screen.

Yoongi put his arms around my shoulders and held me closely while caressing my shoulder. Half way during the film He found his way to my neck and started giving it small kisses.

I giggled a bit cause it tickled. Luckily no one else was in the theatre so nobody could hear me.

He continued giving me kisses on the neck then slowly reaching to my ear.

He then nibbled on my ear for a bit and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. Yoongi heard it and smirked.

He went back to my neck and started giving me hickeys and I didn't mind.

Who wouldn't want their hot neighbour's mark on their neck?

I continued letting out small moans then Yoongi finally kissed me on the lips.

He tasted so sweet like sugar. Little tingles comming from him as we kiss. It was so unique that I just wanted to keep kissing him forever.

He pulled me onto his lap the proceeds to grab my hair. I grab his hair aswell and tug on it a bit.

I bite his lower lip, slowly letting it go then looking him in the eye.

"Fiesty, eh?" Yoongi said the kissed me again.

He was slowly slipping his tongue into mouth but I denied him access with a smirk on my face.

I felt him gettung turned on as his little friend began to rise in his pants.

He grabbed my ass and I opened my mouth in surprise and he took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

His downstairs was very hard now and very noticeable. I was getting turned on by that so I rubbed my clothed core agaisnt his manhood and he moans in pleasure.

The stop kissing for a sec to catch our breath. With heaving breathing I look him in the eyes and see pure lust. He licks his lips and moves to kiss me again but the lights turn on and the credits roll on the big screen.

I slowly get up but and notice how huge the bulge on Yoongi's pants are.

Yoongi stand up aswell but grips my hips and pulls me towards him.

He kisses my lips one more time and says

"Lets continue this later baby"

I nod my head as a yes and we grab our stuff and head out.

"Yoongi" I say to him while taking a glimpse of his bulge.

"Yes babygirl?" He replied

"Uhm, your bulge?" I say trying to hold my giggle in.

His eyes widen as he looks down. He give me a glare as I continue giggling.

"You little vixen," He says

Then he moves closely to my ears.

"You better prepare yourself baby, cause you need a punishment for doing this to daddy"

I nod then he pulls me out of the mall.

Well that 'getting to know each other' was successful.

--------

Hiiii sorry for not updating to much :<

I had a lot of completions and exams so yeaaaah. But now I can update a lot cause we basically do nothing at school anymore😂.

Tell me what you think about the makeout scene🙈 its my first time writing things like this so yeah.

Give me your thoughts and opinions and dont forget to vote and share with your friends♥

Have a nice day

-Lils