yoongles you dork

*no smut hehe*

When Yoongi said he would take me somewhere for Christmas I didn't know that it would be out of the th country!

Yoongi surprised me with a 3 day trip to Boracay in the Philippines. I've read many thing about it online like the white sand and the very friendly locals. The both of us immediately packed up our stuff because our flight left the day after he told me about it.

Our flight is at 3:00 AM in the morning because Yoongi couldn't find his phone, but actually it was in his pocket 🤦. Good thing that we made it just in time. Now we're 2,000 ft above the ground and my boyfriend is sleeping away.

I never thought that I would end up with a guy like him. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He's so devoted to me that most of the time I feel like i don't deserve it. I brush away the hair covering his eyes and just admire him for a bit. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. A little bit later I fall asleep myself.

Within a few hour we arrive in Aklan where we need to take a boat to Boracay Island. The both of us were mesmerized at the beauty of the ocean. The dark blue waters greeted us with the beautiful sound of waves. It was just gorgeous!

"Yoongi where did you get the idea to bring the both of us here?" I asked him.

"Well Hoseok told me that you've been wanting to come here for a while so I thought why not?" He said with a smile on his face.

I lean my head on his shoulder "That's so sweet of you yoongi"

"Anything for you" He said and kissed the top of my head.

We arrived at the island and checked in our hotel. It was a very simple room. It had a king size bed in the middle with a tv infront of it. We had a small balcony were there was a beautiful view of the crystal blue ocean. The room was very tropical it had a lot of plants that decorated it.
We both decided that we should take a nap before going out to swim.

~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi, can I wear this??" I ask showing him a very simple black bikini.

"Don't you have anything less revealing babygirl? I mean not to ve overprotective or anything but I'd appreciate it if only I saw you in something like that" He said.

"Well since you put it in a nice way, I do have a rash guard with me. I'll just wear that" I say

Yoongi smiled at me and continued to search his suit case for something to wear. He eventually picked out a black rash guard and black swim trunks. Which was a obvious choice for Yoongi since he loves black. I was in a blue and black rash guard and some matching shorts.

"Ready to go?" Yoongi asked me.

I nodded and grabbed my tote bag with our towels and sunscreen. When we got out of the room Yoongi carried my tote bag which I thought was very sweet of him.

I practically ran into the sea because I was so excited. The ocean looked o pretty, so majestic it was like it came out of a painting. But I went back to Yoongi and grabved some sunscreen and slathered it on my skin, just so I don't get a sumburn. Which Yoongi also did. Then I practically dragged him into the ocean.

My feet felt a bit ticklish, I looked down and there were a bunch of little fish around us. They were so cute! The water was also very clear and you could see right through it.

I looked at Yoongi, He had a big smile on his face as he looked at the fish and tried to catch one in his hand. My arms soon engulfed him into a hug.

"What was that for?" He said.

"Thank you for bringing me here. This is such a special place and it feels like I'm unworthy of being here and especially being here with you. I never thought that someone would take me to a place like this, thank you" I say as I rub my face in his chest.

He chuckled "Don't mention it, I just wanted to make you happy Horin. You deserve it."

~~~~~~~~~

After we went swimming we decided to get some food before returning to the hotel.

We got some bulalo, which a new favorite of mine. Then some ice cream we both got vanilla and now we were walking to the hotel, hand in hand eating our ice creams.

It was a peaceful night. There were no parties no people shoutinh, just the calming sound of the waves could be heard. Out of nowhere a dog ran pass us causing Yoongi to get startled get some ice cream on his face.

"Where did the come from?" He asked while he touched his now sticky face.

I grabbed a handkerchief from the tote bag and wipe his fave with it, told him that I didn't know where the dog came from aswell. He looks  so cute when he's confused. I chuckled a bit. Yoongi looked at me with a grin and kissed my palm.

"What did you that for?" I ask as I giggled at his silliness.

"You look good like that, taking care of me" He said with a gummy smile.

"Yoongles you dork" I said and pecked his lips.

•••••••••••••••••••
I'm alive hello!!!!!

we all need a little bit of bf yoongs to keep us sane😔✊

also pls don't kill me for being inactive cause school is such a bitch, BUT ANYWAYS I'M ALMOST GONNA GRADUATE SO YEY!!!

and also happy bday to yoonglesss!!!

thanks for reading love u all!!!