car ride home.

warning 18+ content

Me and Yoongi walk to the parking lot hand in hand, both of us with a huge smile on our faces.

I wondered what he was like in bed. Was he a person who took it nice and slow or does he like to go hard and all out.

"You'll know when we get back to the apartment baby" Yoongi said.

"I really need to stop accidentally talking outloud don't I?" I asked him with my cheeks tinted pink.

"Its fine baby, I really love listening to your wild fantasies of me" He said with a low voice.

"Shithead" I mumble.

"What was that sweatheart? You'll give me a head? Sure baby if thats what you want"

I look to my side and see Yoongi's damn handsome face with a smug smile on it. The rest of the walk to the parking lot was quite, both of us got into his car and we buckled up. The drive to our apartment building was about an hour away.

I felt the sexual tension slowly decreassing and Yoongi felt that too.
So he decided to speak up.

"So baby, what do you prefer getting called in bed?" Yoongi asked.

"Kitten?"

I shook my head, no.

"Sweetheart?"

No, I dont like it sweet in bed.

"How about babygirl?" He finally asked.

I had an evil grin on my face, he saw and got the message.

"Babygirl it is."

Again, silence engulfed the car. But Yoongi wasn't for that. He slowly slipped his hand from the wheel and onto my thigh.

He caressed it for a while and then getting higher and higher until he somehow slipped his hands into my shorts and reached my panties.

"Y-yoongi" I said in a really shaky voice.

"Yes babygirl?" He said with an innocent smile on his face. His actions said otherwise though, He started rubbibg his fingers agaisnt my already wet panties which had me releases soft whimpers.

"I want you to be loud for me baby, don't hold back your moans sweetheart" He said while increasing the pace.

I startes moaning like crazy after that.

"Moan my name babygirl, tell me how good I make you feel" he said.

"Yoongi, daddy, it feels so good daddy~" I moan.

"You calling me Daddy turns me on so much baby, keep talking like that" He said, his hand gripping the steering while so damn hard his knuckles turned white.

"Daddy I can't wait for you to fuck me so damn hard. This little pussy of mine want you so bad Daddy" I say while moaning.

His fingers rub agaisnt my fold leaving me more and more horny each second.

"Shit baby we are almost close, hold om a bit ok?And don't you dare cum or you'll get punished" He said in a deep husky tone.

Damn, why is he such a turn on.

The car stops in a few minutes of me being a moaning mess. He removes his fingers and gets out of the car, he shuffles to get out as fast as he can with his enormous bulge.

He moves to my side, opens the door and picks me up trying to hide his excitement. Yoongi locks the car and basically drags me to our apartment building.

We go into the elevator and Yoongi presses our floor. He then proceeds to push me up against the wall and kisses me roughly.

I grab his hair and run my fingers through it.

"Jump" He says and I conply to his demand.

He wraps my legs around his waist and when we reached our floor carries me out of the elevator, but he doesn't stop kissing me.

He carries me outside of his apartment and fumbles with his keys
"Find your keys Daddy, I'm getting wetter by the second" and continue to kiss his milky white neck.

He finally manages to find his keys and brings me inside his apartment.

Yoongi brings me inside his room and almost throws me down his bed.

He then proceeds to remove his shirt and unbuckles his pants, I watch as he practicallg gives me a strip show. I scan his body up and down, Yoongi's body at once glance looked scrawny
He has super defined abs and a jawline that could kill a man, or have me drop my panties.

He licks his lips and looks at me directly, his eyes filled with clouds of lust.

Damn, tongue technology.

Yoongi come closer to me and removes my shirt in which I gladly remove. Then he fucking rips my bra in half and throws it away.

I gasp in shock, "Yoongi that bra was 50$!" I scream at him.

"My name is Daddy baby, and I don't like getting screamed at" He looks at me with an evil grin.

I immidiately regret screaming at him for my 50$ bra.

"Do you know what happens to
I shake my head, no.

"They get punished" he replies.

~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger >:) hehehe.

I'll update tomorrow :3 just wanted to keep yall hanging for a bit ;)

I have a question though.

What do you like to get called in bed? ;) leave a comment here .

Dont forget to vote!

Baiii