all through the night

WARNING 18+ CONTENT SOOOOO
SH*T IS ABOUT TO GET DIRTY AF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They get punished"

That sounded so damn hot Min Yoongi you evil man.

Yoongi crawls on top of me sensually kissing my neck leaving love marks. This isn't enough for him as he proceeds to massage of my breasts. He fondles with the nipples making me moan.

"Louder baby, I don't want you to hold back"

My moans are uncontrollable as Yoongi's lips attack my breasts sucking on my left boob and massaging my right then after a while he gives love to my right breast too.

His other free hand goes down to my clit

"Soaking for Daddy eh?" He says and I feel him smriking.

"Only for Daddy" I reply breathless

Yoongi come up to me and kisses me roughly. He removes his hand from my panties and squeezes my ass making me moan. He takes this opportunity and slips his mouth in my mouth.

Our tongues fight for dominance but obviously He wins.

He part for a second so we can breath.

I switch our positions and I am now on top of his.

"Time for this babygirl to please her Daddy, hm?"

I kiss his abs kissing each ab slowly teasing him, he fidgets under my kisses.

"Is my Daddy actually a switch?" I ask him teasingly.

"Fúck no" He says angrily.

I giggle and pull his boxers all the way down reavealing his hard on.

Pulling them down slowly, I look up at him and make eye contact. His eye meet mine our gazes filled with lust.

I lick the tip getting a moan from him.

"Ugh, shit" I giggle at this.

Licking up and down his shaft gaining groans from him.

Putting his dîck in my mouth I bob my head up and down, Yoongi's hand comes down and pushes my head further causing me to gag on his shaft.

Moans continue coming from his mouth, the sound of his pleasure fills the room.

Soon enough I feel his hot semen in my mouth and swallow it all.

Yoongi pulled me up and started kissing me sensually, "Thank you baby, that was amazing" He says in between kisses.