im alive?

wow uhhhh hello there.

Its me lilian, yes I'm alive, well barely.

But atleast I'm alive. Tbh i have a reason why I haven't updated and why I went on a hiatus w/o telling anyone.

SO BASICALLY
My wattpad was kinda wonky. Whenever I opened the app it would just close suddenly. I deleted and downloaded the app several times but its still wouldn't work. So I got frustrated and didn't wanna download it anymore sooOOOoOOOo.

Also, I had a major writers block. I didn't know what to do with this story. I didn't have an idea what should be next and how this would end tbh. But now I'm semi-ready to continue the book hehe.

AND OK SO WTF HOW ARE WE SO CLOSE TO 60K READS? I DID NIT EXPECT THAT YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS. Thank you all so much for supporting me even though I'm such a shitty writer. Thank you all for reading even though my writing isn't the best. Thank you for jusy existing tbh. When I opened wattpad and saw that my book had almost 60k views I teared up. Because it was always just a dream for me. Yet here I am,  its almost midnight and I'm crying because I'm so hapoy and thankful that so many people actuallu tried to read this piece of crap. I promise I'll get better at writing and provide betyer quality chapters for you guys! Thank you for sticking with this shitty author! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT!

P. S

PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE LOVED,  WORTH IT, AND CAN OVER COME ALL THE OBSTACLES HEADED YOUR WAY. KNOW THAT YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT.

thats all i might upload next week or so :3

love u all!!

love,
lils