beach? beach house.

It's been a few days since I've been Yoongi's. My life has been happier I can talk to someone without a bra for one, I also have someone to make me ramen when I'm lazy and hungry.

Today is just a lazy pajama day, I woke up at around 12 pm and practically dragged myself to the bathroom but ofc I didn't change out of my pajamas. Laying on my bed my mind drifts off to an endless world of thoughts. Thoughts about unicorn, cookies and cream ice cream, and Yoongi's torso.

Damn Yoongi's torso, his abs that aren't too defined but are there and his nipples. I miss riding Yoongi's dïck, his glorious pēnis. Riding him with my hands on his chest is one of the best things ever. If you haven't tried you should-- wait no yoongles dįck is for me only hihi.

Dirty thoughts continue entering my mind, each one a different scenario with Yoongi. I'm horny now tf. No I can't be horny, knowing myself I'd probs text Yoongi to come over and have sèx but I won't cause I ain't no clingy gilrfriend.

Interrupting my thoughts, my phone started ringing. I take a look at the caller I.D and see a cat ahhh My little meow meow.

"Hey Yoongles what's up?" I ask.

"Please don't call me that again, and I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach? I own a little beach house that's about a 1 hour drive from here." He replied.

"Sure! That sounds like and amazing idea" I say enthusiastically. And beach sex with Yoongi? Yum.

"Cool, get your stuff ready and I'll be at your door in 20 mins" He said and ended the call.

Excited, I get up my bed and go to my closet. Yoongi said that it's his beach house so it must be private property. That means I can wear a smexy bikini hehe.

I grab a small duffle bag and put in some pajamas and normal clothes along with a quite revealing all black bikini. When I'm done packing I hear someone knockung at the door, my head turns to look at the clock 5:20 it says, welp someone is punctual. The knocking intensifies so I get up and rush to the door with my stuff. Yoongi greets me with a gummy smile and I smile back at him. I just put on some flip flops and then we are headed to the beach.

•••••••••••••••••••
                       time skip
                                   •••••••••••••••••

After an hour of Yoongi's hand on my inner thigh we arrive at the beach house. It was a two story house with a porch and it was painted grey. Yoongi gets both of our bags and walks infront of me to open the door. The inside of the house was so cute! It just had a home-y feel and I loved it. Yoongi just laughs at my behavior and goes up to the second floor, possibly to our room. I follow him up the stairs still in awe of the wonderful house.

Yoongi opens a brown door revealing a room gorgeously adorned with black and white decor and a king sized bed in the middle. Acting like a kid I immediately rush to the bed and go under the blankets. Wahhh so comfy Yoongi soon joins me in the bed and pulls me closer. He flips me so I'm facing him then he buries his head in my neck. He then leaves small butterfly kisses on my neck and I can't help but moan.

He then reaches up and his lips meet mine. Both of us are into the makeout session, Yoongi's hand finds its way to my breasts  and massages one of them. A loud moan emerces from me and He takes that as a sign to keep going. Yoongi then releases my lips from his and takes off my shirt, immidiately attacking my breasts with his lips. He takes off my bra and throws it somewhere in the room and sucks on my nipples.

His kisses soon make their way down to my abdomen and his skillfull fingers take off ny jeans and panties.
Yoongi leaves kisses on my inner thighs teasingly. He stays there for a bit kissing my thighs and my clit but he wont go anyfurther than that. I get frustrated and groan. He smirks at my frustration and keeps kissing my clit.

I can't take it anymore! "Yoongi pleaaaaase!" I beg him.

"Please what baby?" He says in a cocky tone.

Bitch after this you better get your ass ready for some beating.

"Please fuck your baby girl daddy! I've been naughty thinking about Daddy fucking me the whole day!" I say to him.

"Oh really? My baby has been naughty then. My baby is also very wet, is that for daddy babygirl?" He asks.

I nod in reply.

"Well, bad girls shouldn't go unpunished" Yoongi says. Within second all articles of clothing that was on him are now gone. He grabs a condom and slips it on to his huge erection and lines it up to my entrance. Grabbing my thighs he pulls me closer and eventually his dīck enters me and moans from both of us can be heard. He slowly pushes in futher into me then in and out.

Yoongi then increases his pace, the faster he goes the more closer I get to come. Pleasure fills my body as He continues to penetrate my pūssy. He goes down and kisses ny neck leaving hickeys. Earning moans from me. A knot forms in ny abdomen I'm comming.

"Daddy! I'm cümming!" I scream.

"Cúm with daddy, princess" He says.

His motions become sloppier as we both cùm. Yoongi then removes his condom and throws it in a nearby trash bin. Deep breaths fill the room as we are both tired, but it doesn't stop here. I flip us over so I'm now on top of him, his hand is on my back pushing me down to him. My lips meet his neck leaving my own mark on him. I make my way down until i reach his dïck. I pump his private  and lick the tip causing Yoongi to groan in pleasure.

"Where did that come from baby girl?" Yoongi says

"You always pleasure me daddy, It's my turn to return the favor" I say and go back to giving his junior some love.

I bob my head up and down his shaft while sucking my cheeks in. Yoongi obviously enjoys it ad he pushes my head futher causing me to gag. But its ok and i continue to give him pleasure. He soon comes into my mouth and i slurp it all up, a little cūm dripping down my chin.

Yoongi pulls me up and cuddles me, "Thank you baby," he says.

"Anything for daddy" I say.

Well beach house sex is amazing too apparently.

-----------------

Henlo everyone!!!! It's ya girl Lils. As promised here is a chapter! Thanks again for 1K
Ilysm💖💖 babai