christmas what?

-Time skip a few months-

Horin's POV

It's December now, Yoongi and I have been in a relationship for about five months now. But even though it hasn't been long, I feel like I could be with him forever.

Yoongi is an amazing boyfriend, He knows when to treat me like a princess and when my feet need to be set on the ground. But recently he has been acting up lately. He doesn't answer my calls and he avoids my kisses. I wonder why?

My thoughts are disturbed when someone taps my shoulders. I turn around to look at the person who wishes to grab my attention. It's Namjoon, Hoseok's best friend who has darn adorable dimples. Namjoon also screams daddy material so if any of yall are up for it, call me. I would gladly give you his number ;p

(A/ N im up for it lols)

"Horin, how are you doing? I passed by Hoseok and he told me that my precious little cream puff ain't doing well"  Namjoon said.

See, even though his appearance screams "i can be your daddy bby girl" he is a super sweet guy. He can be really soft at times and is really protective of me. He treats me like a sister and sometimes even calls me his sister.

"It's fine Joon, nothing to worry about" I say in a slightly sad tone.

"Bïtch, I have known you for years and you really think that I would believe that little lie of yours?" Namjoon says and raises his left eyebrow at me.

I sigh. He knows me too well.

"Alright alright, I might have a insy bitsy problem" I admit.

"And let me guess, that problem has to do with a certain Min Yoongi next door?" He says with a smirk on his mouth.

"Wh-what? " I ask in disbelief.

"Horin, my dear sister, you are talking to a man with a extremely high IQ. Ofcourse I would put 2 and 2 together. That and Hobi also mentiones your relationship with him" He says and winks at me.

"Now tell Joonie what's wrong" Namjoon said with a sympathetic tone.

"Well, I don't know Joon. I'm really clueless. Things were just going fine until he started to avoid me a few weeks ago. Maybe he got out of the honeymoon phase? I think there wasn't even a honeymoon phase for us.  I mean, we didn't even have a fight and HE JUST STARTED AVOIDING ME! I really don't undertsand Joon. I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just-- ugh"  at the end of my little rant tears started falling from my eyes.

I was genuinely confused. Did I hurt him? Did I say something bad to him? Has he found someone else?

More and more thoughts flood into my mind until Namjoon starts talking.

"Cream puff, don'y worry to much. Maybe he is just going through some personal things and he doesn't want to burden you. Think about it, the both of you have only been together for five months. Maybe he isn't comfortable enough with you. " He says

I sniffle, "Okay Joonie"

"Hey, stop crying. How about you talk to him when he comes home. Communication helps okay?" He pats my back in reassurement.

"Okay" I say

~time skip~

It's about 11 PM, my tv is on and I have popcorn in my hands. I'm trying to pass time while waiting for Yoongi.

A few minutes later I hear keys jingling from next door. That must be Yoongi. I stand up from my couch and peek outside. It is him, he is wearing black ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He has a keyboard in hands and fumbles with his keys.

I go up to him and take the keys from his hands. He looks at me shocked, like he didn't see me there. He just stared at me while I opened the door. Yoongi just nodded and proceeded to walk in his apartment, signaling me to come inside as well.

He put the keyboard on his coffee table and motioned for me to sit on the couch with him. I placed his keys on the table and sat down beside him, leaving a little space between us. But Yoongi had thoughts otherwise. He moved a little closer to me so that our thighs were touching.

"Why are you awake? Also why are you here?" He said with a husky voice.

"Yoongi we need to talk" I confront him.

"About?" He says confused.

"You've been avoiding me for weeks and you won't even responed to my calls even when I try to kiss you you don't pay attention to me. Tell me honestly Yoongi, did I hurt you in anyway? Did I say or do something wrong? Or have you found someone else?" I said my voice cracking as I said the last one.

His eyes enlargen and he remains quiet.

"So you have? I guess I won't be needed here now. Goodbye Yoongi, goodnight." I say and kiss his cheek, trying to keep a smile on my face when all I want to do is break down.

I stand up but Yoongi pulls me unto his lap.

He cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

And I'm here unresponsive cause

What

The

Actual

Fvck

I pull away from him.

"Bįtch! You can't just kiss me like that after ignoring me for such a long period of time!" I say with anger.

He chuckles at me, "Babygirl, why would I look for someone else when all I need is right here infront of me?"

I pout and mumble "You say that now just because I'm angry"

He shakes his head. "No, I mean it. Also I really didn't mean to avoid you babe. I needed a favor from my boss and I had to work for it. I kinda denied your kisses and hugs because I was stressed and you know what happens when I get stressed ( ;> ). With you trying to catch my attention and basically seduce me I had to force myself to regect your advances towards me." He explains carefully.

"Why do you need to ask from your boss? I'm always here if you need help  Yoongs. Besides, is it that big of a favor that you'd practically break your girlfriend's heart?" I ask with a bit of a annoyed tone.

"Babygirl, I asked my boss if I could get a few days off. I want to take you on a Christmas vacation babe, just you and me. So I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings. Daddy didn't mean to." He says apologetically and rests his head in the crook of my neck.

"You better be" I say

then i realize,

"A CHRISTMAS WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~
helloooooo here is the much waited update, not smut as most of you would imagine. BUT, a smut will come after this chap so dont worry ;)

and

11K WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK?!??!?!?!?!/

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD READ MY CRAPPY AND SMUTTY STORY

lol is smutty even a word.

BUT YEAH ILY ALL

AND OOOHHHHHH

shoutout to __blue__ivy__ for making me covers, thanks so much ily

and yeah new chap coming soooooon.

babai

-lils