Uhm.... well shit.

Stations.
All of them unknown.
People.
Waiting, staring, running.
Crowds.
Their chatting is too loud.
Lights.
They're blinding.
Voices.
By earlier mentioned Crowds and people.
Confusion.
Where are we? Where are we going?
Traffic noises.
The underground roars.
Movements.
It moves rapidly, shaking and swaying.
How did we get here again?

SO, we're currently on a class trip and today we went shopping after experiencing how a blind person experiences life (that's another story). We split up into groups and went our own ways. Our group (we were five persons) went shopping. After shopping, we were tired and wanted to get back to the hostel. But, we were too tired to walk there, so we took the underground. And that's when shit started. We accidentally took the wrong line and rode in the wrong direction. So, actually, it would have taken us two stations to our goal location, IF WE HAD TAKEN THE RIGHT LINE, which we hadn't. But we didn't know that. So, we rode this line for about four stations and chatted a bit. Then, after a while, our goal location came up in the conversation and an old lady who was listening to our conversation, just interrupted us like: "Oh, right girls, I think you're riding into the wrong direction. But if you continue taking this line, you should be able to reach St. Pauli." (St. Pauli was our goal location.) We were pretty buffed and just stared at each other, thinking like "Shit." And then a man interrupted and said: "Nah, they're not going to reach St. Pauli like this. You need to change lines." And then a discussion came up, so after around five minutes, the whole train knew about us. We just said nothing and stared at each other, still thinking "Shit." So, we just stayed there until one girl of our group said: "Yo guys, are we actually still in circle 1??" (The underground system is split up into circles and you can buy tickets for each circle. We only had tickets for circle 1, so we would be pretty much fucked if we weren't in circle 1 anymore.) We, panicking, ran out of the underground and onto the next platform. There we stood, somewhere in Hamburg, and the girl in our group who had realized we might not be in circle one anymore, just yelled "WHERE THE FLUFFING FLUFF ARE WE?!" across the whole platform. Feeling lost, we ran towards a notice board and checked the map there. And what did we find out? We were still in circle 1, so getting off the underground was pretty much pointless. We then waited for the next underground to come and continued on that one, making fun of our dumbness, so loud, that also this whole train knew about our little accident. In this train, we managed to get to St. Pauli and immediately got off the underground to get to the hostel. The result: We rode the whole line, except 3 stations. The whole line had 20 stations. We literally saw the whole circle 1. Well, at least the tickets were worth it. And riding the underground is actually pretty fun if you're not motion sick.
But our geography teacher who accompanied our class trip is going to rip our heads off... Damn it.