Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

                     Blakes POV

           "Jackie I am going to tell you how me and your mommy met is that okay?" Blake sugar coated his voice.

"Yes daddy I would love that!" Jackie giggled.

"It all started the very first time I met your mother she was dressed in a baby blue sundress that was just below her knee's. Her pale gray stilletos complimented her long amazon legs perfectly. She was smiling ready for her first day of senior year in high school. Kurt her brother or your uncle stood with his arm looped with her arm. Later that day I was going to go ask your mother out but she was talking with your uncle. He had said that he didnt want her going out with any of the football players mainly me. She had okayed it and turned down every guy including people from the chess club. This all happened because of her brother. So I bullied him to get my anger out but in turn she hated me more. I had one more trick up my sleeve and it was to make your mommy jealous. I began a relationship with aunty Kylie but it wasnt working. I got mad and attacked Kurt. Both your mother and your aunt got mad at me and I couldnt bare it. I started visiting your mothers dreams and trying to get her to notice me in a loving way. At the dance I finally got my chance so I jolted up and kissed her. The next day she threatened me and told me not to tell anyone. She then fainted so I visited her there and told her I was a vampire basically. Your mother then started putting hints together and realized that I was truly a vamp. Then she wouldnt answer my calls and it was making me angery. All through-out that time your aunt and uncle were dating. I was so mad that I couldnt have your mother that my powers were inabling your mother from doing stuff. It was also hurting those she loved. As soon as she had screamed when Kylie had been thrown I had heard through telepathy. I hurried over and busted the door. I kissed her and my powers released her so she could move. But because your mother had screamed through telepathy I new she was strong enough and the one for me. So I spoke to her so we could speak once and a while without mundane tec. I started following her so it would seem like we were a couple. My thirst was also getting stonger so when we were at the mall I snatched away a girl and drank some of her blood so I wouldnt kill your mother. She then asked me out later that night and I jumped with excitment. I wanted to surprise her so I got her red roses the symbol of love. Unfortunatly I forgot to brush my teeth after having the blood and when she kissed me she tasted the blood. I took her to the meadow where my old home was from 600 years ago, yes Jackie I am old, the remains from the house were removed 200 years ago by myself. We kissed for forever and she ended up fainting. Your mother had a dream when she fainted and I couldnt see it so I got really mad. I ended up taking her home shortly after. Later that  night she called saying she was restless and wanted company. When I arrived in her room she invited me to kiss her and I gave in. We kissed till Kurt barged in telling us that it was 6 in the morning. I helped your mother get ready so she wasnt rushed. I teleported us to school. I also realized that all her friends disliked her now to. What your mother didnt now is that when you dream about having kids when your partner is in your dream that dream can come true therefore your mother became prego. When your mother was four months pregnant I got engaged to her and when you were two we got married." I finished talking and noticed Jackie sprawled on my lap asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finally got a cover thanks to jencullen28 its amazing by the way. Blake just spilled his life story about when he started liking Star and how he acomplished being with her. Also the dirty secrect about how Star became prego has been revealed. Tell me your feed back and sorry about not uploading in a while I have been busy with lacrosse with winning bronze and then school and just now getting a case of strep throat. Sorry about that next upload should be soon.

tata for now my lovelys

Robyn.