Chapter Four

Chapter four

Within the next few weeks I had become sick with a virus Blake says it might be something more and warns me. Continuing school is my main objective so I stay getting sick here and there once in a while. Blake had been using magic on me so I would feel better but he says that whatever it is; is battling his powers. I trust him with all my heart and Kurt has started to brush up too but Kylie is torn an acts as if she is okay. Knowing that Blake can see the lie I go comfort Kylie and fill her in with some hot gossip. Suddenly I feel a sharp kicking pain in my stomach and cry out in agony but not so loud. Blake is the first to notice and hugs me; I also know he is trying to read what is wrong with me. 'You're pregnant!' he stutters proudly. While I am confused out of my mind he glows with happiness. Weird to say but I never really did it with anybody including my boyfriend my only ever boyfriend. I start to cry so Kylie rushes to my side little do they know Blake and me can talk through our minds so she wonders what's happening. "I am pregnant, how did this happen?" I whimper quietly. Kylie and Blake are the only one who knew now she looks confused and sadly happy.

When I got home I had asked Blake to pick me up some pregnancy test so he did and brought them over. He waited a while outside the bathroom wondering what the surprise was gonna be. I wandered past him and he ran in to check the tests, I knew they were all positive but I couldn't believe it. Blake hollered out a giant "yes" and with shock he wanted to be a parent. I just wanted to burst out with tears and tell my parents that I failed to stay a virgin until after I was married. Kurt strolled in to see what the loud noises were. He then found Blake starring at a positive pregnancy test and turned red with anger. "How could you do this Star I thought you promised mom you'd stay a virgin till after you were you know umm MARRIED!!!" Kurt yelled so violently I shook. My eyes followed his gaze to my tummy which was currently a small baby bump. "I didn't mean it to happen I didn't even know I did it okay just stop yelling!" I burst out with more tears.

Kurt had told mom the news and mom had a talk with me she never got mad though. She had said something about how she knew I was pregnant when I first got the bump and how Kurt was born into the world like my baby. The talk had made me feel better know that my mom still cared about me. Blake apologized for his actions and told my mom he would be the best dad possible. We had all believed him and even said we were sorry together to my dad who had no care in the world if I had a baby. His only worry was that if I did have a baby it would be treated properly. I smiled and slept comfortably excluding the kicks and movement the baby brought. Kurt was really upset and startled because I was pregnant, he eventually grew on to the fact and started saying he was going to be an uncle. Stumped in thought I wondered what everyone a school was doing other that homework while I was thinking about baby names. My telepathy talents were superb so I called onto Blake for answers. 'Hey how's school and is there any word about me being pregnant passing around?' my voice was a work of art. Hours past before I got an answer from Blake. 'School is good and not yet but Alias thinks she might know something but it's okay I read her mind she thought you were hurt and was considering going to your house to see if you were okay' Blake blurted. I smiled and Blake saw me smile I then walked to a mirror to show Blake how big my stomach was. Blake's mind pulled away from looking at the baby after a teacher yelled at him to focus. Giggling furiously my mom walked in with my lunch and asked if we could watch a movie together in my room all I did was nod.

Mom had popped the video into the disc slot and pressed play when I noticed that it was a parenting video on birth and taking care of the child. I watched amazed by how cute the babies were and thought to myself that I was going to have a little child of my own. The door suddenly opened down stairs and Blake walk in with Kurt and Kylie. I paused the video and shut down the TV, making my way down the stairs painfully. Blake rubbed my belly and said hello to the baby while Kurt placed his bag down so he could hug me. I smiled at them and the grins of happiness got bigger. 'How was your day and I could feel your pain when the baby kicked are you okay?' Blake gazed at my eyes. Nodding another kick was planted in the middle of my stomach. Blake and me both groaned in pain then reset ourselves. Mom had put snacky type things on the table for us and we ate the hearty snacks (mostly me!).