Chapter Three

Chapter Three          

            My head was engulfed in a serious pain and I was wrapped in Blake’s strong soothing arms, the ones that put me into the dream. The cold feeling that radiated of the dream Blake came off the real Blake. I screamed finally falling out of Blake’s ecstatic touch crawling to a corner. Kylie stood only a few feet away with her books in hand, but seeing me crumpled in the corner and Blake rounding on me she dropped her books and headed in my direction. She pushed the hunk away from the corner I’d stuffed myself in and knelt by my shivering shell. Kylie whipped her cell out of her pocket and texted Kurt my where bout’s and problem. Soon after I was smushed in a Kylie/Kurt sandwich. Mom called for me to come home with Kurt, and Kylie’s mom pulled her out too.

            Kurt obviously was curious on to why Blake had been rounding on me but he didn’t ask he just stood still and looked unsecure. Kylie was pacing back and forth in front of my bed with a question mark impaled on her face. Finally I had the strength to tell them about my weird dream. I croaked silently clearing my lumpy throat. “Blake picked me up I’d fainted and well in my dream he was a vampire” they looked at me like I was trying to make them laugh “he said that not everything is what is seems then called me his play toy”. Kurt’s head popped up and his eyes widened and he gulped for fresh breath. “You know all those cuts I had before well he drank from them like they were beer and he had very sharp nails” Kurt swallowed. Then Kylie clued in to share her experience with the bully. “He bit me a bunch of times when I was dating him during one of few make out sessions and then licked them and they sealed”. We all looked at each other and figure we had a bigger problem or at least I did. Hint, was I was feeling emotional about him physically and mentally.

            Blake had called several times during the night many saying he was missing me and how he needed my body (eww). His voice was more like a hiss than a sweet memorable mundane vocal ability. Star wanted to hear his sweet voice more than anything but he was the big problem and he meant more to her. How was she going to deal especially when she kind had a thing going on with him? AHHHHH Star growled deeply and wriggled around in her bed stretching her long skinny legs. She was tired and her brain hurt from all the thinking and she just wanted to quit. Kurt pounced in happily grasping a piece of paper, an envelope with special words scrolled across the front. It had a gold sticker holding it closed, even though the envelope was bulging it still held the object. “It’s a diamond ring for Kylie” Kurt’s voice was a dreamy slur. He was going to ask her to marry him. Star’s heart thrummed violently, rattling inside and giggling through her brain. Yay I get the step sister I might actually like. Star almost jumped from her bed but an invisible hand pushed her down.  “ow that hurt do you have powers or am I hallucinating?” Kurt starred into space seeing if he could hurry Kylies’ appearance. He then gazed at me and concentrated so hard his face turned red and he fainted right when the door bell rang. Kylie had let herself in with the hidden key and padded up to my room then gasped as Kurt was just recovering from his sleepy magic he had just performed for me. I giggled and explained the whole problem to Kylie who laughed uncomfortably.

            Kylie had been asked and said yes when I tried to hug her she was pushed away by the invisible force I screamed at the top of my lungs when she blacked out. Kurt was at her side at once and was fanning her. I had zoned out and starred at Kylie in disbelieve Kurt was talking to me but I was far from listening to his blabber. When I had snapped back into reality Kylie was breathing hard on the floor while Kurt propped her up. Then the door bell rang as if someone was waiting impatiently. The door burst open and second later Blake was kissing me deeply. “Oh Star I felt your panic is everything OK, are you hurt?”Blake exploded after our long breath taking kiss. I nodded in shock; he had broken our door off the hinge effortlessly. “What can’t a guy have strong muscles and speed I mean I do play football” he choked on his saliva and smiled. My glare was killing him on the inside out. “Fine I will tell you the truth I am a vampire and I really like your sister Kurt that was why I beat you up and sorry but I was using Kylie to make Star jealous” he poured and soon after I was whimpering softly. Kurt jumped up and punched him, he cried out in agony as his hand broke at the connection with Blake’s face. Blake looked at me seeing if I would try anything or forgive him, but how could I he was a damn vampire.