Chapter Nine

"So you couldnt have told me earlier so you know we could have or at least I could have graduated properly!" Blake slumped down as I continually yelled at him.

                      "My brother hates me at least I think he does, he hasnt answered my calls in almost forever the last call that went through he said who is this and then hung up!" in the past while my brother had been mad at me and I really missed him.

                    "Kylie said that he's just really peeved off at me for not telling him right away, and I did tell him right away like as soon as we got here!" my yelling had been consistant and I do admit that I was pretty hungery.

                    "Star shut up, everything is going to be alright I promise." Blake held me in his arms trying to calm me. His breath tickling my ear, shivers vibrated down my spine.

                    "I hope he's just a little shocked and wont stay mad at me forever." my whisper made Blake's breath hitch.

                    Suddenly my cell began ringing the tune I had set for Kurt. I hurried to pick up.

                    "Kurt?" tears pooled in my eyes, I paniced thinking he would hang up.

                    "Star where's the palace I need to speek to you in person and Kylie misses Jackie?" he choked on his sobbs.

                    "Why dont I just teleport you guys?"  my voice was barely a squeak.

                    "Um...... OK" Kurt drawled out his words.

                   "OK see you soon." I scrunched up my face concentrating on my teleporting power. 

                     Both Kylie and Kurt were in a dizzy state so I clapped my hands for chairs. They sat down quickly to steady themselves.

                   "Kurt why do you hate me so much?" tears pooled in my eyes as I asked the question.

                    He looked down at his feet twiddling his fingers nervously.

                   "I thought you hated me now that you could rule over me because well your the vampire queen and all...." he spoke softly but finally looked up at me.

                    I could see his hurt, guilt, and regret mix into his face. My tears just poured down my face they were clean and clear which was normal. He suddenly engulffed me in a hug gripping my back tightly.

                  "I could never hate you Kurt your my brother, your the peanut to my jelly, and I am the rose to your garden, no matter what happens we must stay together."  I whispered in his ear calming him down so that he would loosen his grip.

                  "Aunty Kylie, your here daddy said you would be!" Jackie broke the silence and ran to Kylie.

                 "Can you show me where your room is so we can leave your uncle and mom here alone to talk?" Kylie spoke to Jackie, winking at me as she follow my daughter to her enormous room. 

                "Please stay for dinnner it would be a pleasure to chat with my handsome bro and his cutie of a wife." I pulled away smiling nicely.

                "That would be wonderful sis, could we stay the night also?" Kurt spoke while grasping my hand.

                 "Of course!" I used vampire speed, hopped on his back and put him in a headlock.

                 We both giggled and went and found Blake, Kylie and a hyper Jackie, playing dolls together.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I updated! Sorry for the super long wait I kinda had writers block on this story but got some new ideas today. I also got ideas for another story I am writing and so far I am loving it. If you guys could start commenting that would help me also so i can get ideas. oh and check out my other story called royal romance!

 Comment. Vote. Fan.

Byeee

Robyn<3