Chapter Six

Chapter six

          My eyes shut and I teleported back to my family who were still in the games room. Blake was still dancing and Jackie was looking for me behind the couch. “Mommy where did you go?” Jackie realized I was back in the room and ran up to me for a hug. I squeezed her gently and pecked her on the forehead. My grasp loosened slightly and I pulled her away from my chest so I could look at her. “Mommy has a power and can flash any where she wants to.” She nodded as her photographic memory took in the information. Jackie pranced back to her seat at the board game and rolled the dice so she could move. ‘Calm down sweet heart or I won’t tell you when I figure out my next power!’ my voice blasted through his head and caused him to stop dancing and plug his ears.

            Thirty minutes later Annabelle came to the games room to get us for dinner. The dining room was huge and had a crystal chandelier poised in the middle of the ceiling. A mahogany table that could seat twenty or so people was filled to the brim with food. “King, Queen and my little Princess for dinner tonight I will be serving steak and AB positive blood.” A man with a chef hat announced. Jackie looked at me about ready to burst into tears. Dinner was interrupted by a scared Jackie and her look of disgust toward the blood. “MOMMY HELP THERE CANIBALS!” Jackie screamed. Blake rushed to her side and threw the cup of blood to the wall. “Shhhh sweet heart the reason we have blood to drink is because me and your mom are full vampires...” Blake took a second to rub her back, “the reason you don’t drink blood yet is because you’re a half vampire.” She put her hand up to her mouth and probed her teeth for fangs.

            Blake had problem putting her to bed that night because she was scared that a vampire of full blood would kill her in her sleep. I myself was worried about how she would turn out when we change her into a full blood. My cell was vibrating on my lap and I decided to answer. “Hey what’s up sis Jackie was picked up by some guy with a friggin trumpet?” Kurt’s voice boomed through the speaker. Was it the right time to tell him me and Blake were royalty? Of course he’s my brother, how would they react? “Um... Kurt me and Blake are vampire royalty.” my voice was hushed. The line went dead.