A not so perfect day

Lucy POV
  After the party and everything had cooled down, school came back around the corner and you don't know how mad I am that I have to wake up every day at 5:00 am in the morning to get ready and leave around 6:00 in the morning so I can get to school early.It was 5:59 and I just got a text from Natsu.
  From Natsu:
Hey, Luce, I was just wondering can I give you a ride to school and  I don't take no for an answer.

  Ugh, can I just get a break from him already?

To Natsu:
Sure come pick me up in 5 mins ok.

  I went downstairs to go say goodbye to my mom and tell her a friend of mines is going to come and take me to school. Hey mom, I'm just gonna grab an apple and I'll be on my way. Ok sweetie just make su-. Who is knocking at the door, Lucy? Huh, oh I will go check.

  I opened the door and I saw a salmon headed Natsu standing in front of me. Hey, Luce you ready to go? Yeah just let me grab my bag and put my shoes on and we'll be on our way.

  When I came back from the living room I heard laughter and it came from the kitchen. I walked in and saw my mom and Natsu having a conversation about something.

  Oh hey, guys, I see that you're having a really good conversation over there. Yeah, your mom was telling me that once you were little you would take off your diaper and run around the house naked. My face was probably red from all of the embarrassment my mom has caused me.

Umm, I think we should take our leave RIGHT Natsu, almost yelling at him but I had to keep my cool.

~At School~

Natsu and I had walked into school with together and all you hear is the other students whispering saying "OMG!!! Lucy and Natsu look great with each other", or "are they dating?". "I wish I was that lucky of a girl to date the most popular boy in school".

Like people can you please get a life and stop worrying about me and Natsu cause it was never gonna happen. I wanted to say it out loud, but I just said it in my head so nobody would get to hear what I said about them.

Natsu POV
I can see that Lucy is not liking all of the attention being on her and me right now. Usually, when people see us they think that we are about to start and break out into a fight, but I would never hit any girl. The bell was about to ring when I heard Lisanna calling my name ONCE again.

Babeeeeeee!!! Wait for me, you have to walk me to class remember? How does this girl not get it through her thick skull, we are not together anymore. I had broken up with her like last year.

For the last time Lisanna we are not together so can you stop calling me and texting me and also shouting my name out like you own me. Remember that talk we had, did it go through that thick skull of yours. WE. ARE. NOT. TOGETHER.

I had startled her. I had never yelled at her like that before but I was getting tired of her complaining. The bell finally ringed and I went to my first-period class all aggravated and stressed out

~Time Skip~

Lunch

Gray POV
I saw Natsu talking to Lisanna this morning and it looked like to me that things were not looking good. I had jumped when Natsu yelled at Lisanna. Like he had never yelled at any girl that he used to date. I had left before anything bad was going to happen.

Right now I'm sitting at the lunch table with Jellal, Gajeel, and Natsu and Natsu have never said not even one word ever since this morning. I'm getting worried about him cause he's never down. I'll try to start a conversation with him.

Hey, Natsu why you so down? I asked him. He looked at me but he didn't answer and just left the table.

Lucy POV
I was watching Natsu every move at lunch and usually, he would start a fight with Gray but nothing happened at all. I saw him get up and he come to my table. Before I could say anything he told me to don't say anything and follow him.

Sorry that's it's short had published to early