Dont tell me I fell for a player?

Juvia POV
Me and the girls today decided to wear something sexy and revealing, so we can have the boys drooling over us. I just love seeing how dumb these boys look when they look at us cause they know they'll get shut down. Anyways the bell for lunch rung so me and the girls waited in the bathroom, so we can be the last people coming into the cafeteria and show off our outfits.

We waited for about at least 5 minutes to wait and I was starting to get impatient. As you can tell I don't like waiting very long for anything. The cafeteria doors were closed, so we just made a great appearance.

We had little smirks in our face as we was looking for the guys so we can sit with them. When we got to there table I sat next to Gray while the girls sat next to the other guys. The only reason I'm doing this is because well #1 I heard them say something about "what should Gray do to me tomorrow" and #2 I just wanted to look good today.

It wasn't even an hour yet when gray stood up and grabbed my hand and took me out of the lunch room. A lot of girls were glaring at me but hey I didn't ask him to take me with him. Then I heard someone say "you get it gray", I was kind of weirded out but I just let it slide.

He took us to an abandoned classroom. I had this smirk on my face since we left the cafeteria and let me tell you I'm kind of tired of smirking like this I just want it to be over with. He looked like he was gonna tell me something so I just waited until I see that he was moving a little bit closer to my face. My plan was to make out with him but I see that he's trying to make the first move.

He trapped me against the wall and moved even closer until our noses were touching. I put my hand on his cheek and made the first move. At first it was slow and passionate but then it started to get rough and let me tell you Gray did have the softest lips. Shoot he might be the only boy that I enjoyed kissing. We went on until the bell rung saying that lunch was over, and when the bell rung me and Gray stopped locking lips and looked at each other.

I kept on staring into his eyes, I didn't know why tho but I felt really didn't when I'm near him. Please don't tell me that I'm falling for him cause now that would be the worst thing that happen to me. I just need to stay away from him for a few days and also tell the girls this. I looked up at his hair and saw that it was all messed up. I tried to fix it but I kind of got lost in his eyes again. Ugh what does this have to happens to me of all people, I just need to take a breather and calm down and not try and be late for class.

The bell rung again saying that it was the tardy bell and I was at my locker getting my books out, since I'm late why do I have to rush and get my stuff. I decided to go to the bathroom on the way to class and looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was messed up some and my bottom lip was swollen. Ugh just great my hair is a mess and Gray made my lip get swollen, now how I'm I gonna tell the girls this when they are just gonna tease me about it.

Gray POV
After me and Juvia had our make out session, I went straight to the bathroom to fix myself up. When I looked in the mirror I'm lips were swollen, she must of thought that I was a vacuum cause they are really red and swollen. I mean like her lips were kissable and stuff like that but she just made my day worst. Now what I'm gonna tell the guys about this, they might tease me about it and I'll punch the Holy Ghost out of them.

I left the bathroom and went straight to my class, even though my late I should still go cause Juvia is in that class with me. I walked in the classroom and everybody was looking at me. I really didn't say anything but sat down in my seat and listened to what the teacher was saying.

Alright class today where going to do a project. This project will be due next week and I want all of you to do your best at it. Your project is your gonna have to watch a baby for a whole week. And I also picked your partners.

~After a long list~
After the teacher gave everybody there partner hey went and grabbed the cake baby. Then I realized that I didn't have a partner neither did Juvia. I guess where supposed to be partners but when I looked at her she was blushing. Hey Juvia, I guess we're partners. Yea I g-guess so t-too. Umm I'll be right back I have too.... go to the bathroom, after she said that she left.

Juvia POV
I ran out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but it has to go away. I can really be falling in love with him right?, I questioned myself. After about 15 minutes just standing in the bathroom, I decided to go back to class but when I opened the door the bell had rung. I missed half of a class period by just thinking about my problems. Oh well I usually skip that class. I went back to the class to go get my stuff when Lisanna and her hooligans came up to me. Hey little slut, said one of her hooligans named Percy. I want to tell you to stay away from gray or else you'll get hurt bad. Umm I'm sorry it's just that we're partners and I'm not letting you take him away from me like that.

I smirked at her after I said that, but she looked mad. I started to laugh in my head about joe stupid she is. I just wish that she'll go before I'll be late for class. I pushed passed her and went to my last class. I really love my last class cause we don't do anything in there and also the teacher doesn't care what we do like skip, talk, drink, etc.

~TIMESKIP~

The bell rung which means that we have to go home. I was really happy that the bell had rung cause I needed to tell the girls about me and Gray and how I'm starting to catch feelings for him.

I found the girls in front of the school gate and I ran to them. When I got yo then they exploded me with questions. Like " what did you and gray do", "did you guys kiss", or even this one that I regret listening to " are you falling for him". My eyes widen in shock, if I told them that I'm falling for him they'll try and stop that from happening. I just want to fall for someone and not get hurt all over again. My last boyfriend Bora treated me like dirt and cheat on me with my friends. That was when I meet Lucy, Levy, and Erza. We all had a bad past with our ex boyfriends and now we want every boy that wants to talk to us suffer that they can't have us.

I finally answered them and they was shocked. I told them that I had feeling for Gray and that I don't know what to do. I went home thinking about what I told the girls and god will this affect our group between us girls and the boys.

Sorry if it's short. My cousin killed my whole mood cause he caught a baby snake and he tried to put it on me. I'm in Florida right now on vacation if your wondering. Well anyways see ya next time.