THE DATE? (Part 2)

Gray's POV
I was happy that Juvia said yes to what I asked her. For the first time in my life she was the only girl that could make me smile in my whole entire life.

I walked over to her and have her an hug. She responded back by hugging me tighter and she also kissed me on my cheek.

At this point everybody was cheering for us. She just made me that happiest man in the whole world.

Juvia's POV
I'm happy that I can have a relationship where I don't have to fake it. I'm really happy that Gray asked me to go out with him.

We sat down to have Natsu laughing at Gray for telling the whole school. But to me it makes me the happiest person in the world to have the man of my life.

Right now the bell had just rung telling us we have to go to our next class. Right now me and the gang have pe and I'm walking hand in hand with Gray to our next class. As soon as we got into the gym I let go of Grays hand and walked to the girls locker room changing out. 

As we walked in there the girls kept on squealing like littles girls that are going to Disney world. They was just so happy for me and when you try to calm them down they'll get even more happier.

Right now we all changed into our Nike spandex and sport bra. When I looked up we all have the same thing in like we had planned it so something.

Lucy POVI'm so happy for my best friend Juvia right now

Lucy POV
I'm so happy for my best friend Juvia right now. Like you guys don't understand why I'm so happy but I'll just tell you guys.

She finally got the guy of her dreams and now we don't have to worry about her crying to us when she see's Gray with another girl or saying rude shit about her.

We probably can go on an double date with them but now that I think about it Natsu and Gray I'm the same room will cause......TROUBLE! I mean I love my friends and Natsu with all of my heart but sometimes they just got to understand to get along for day in their lives.

I grabbed Levy's hand and dragged her outside the locker room. The reason I dragged her out today there is because I want Gajeel to see Levy looking hot as hell in her gym clothes.

I mean I just want my best friend to have someone that will make her happy and not get jealous over of. The other reason is why I dragged her out was because Ezra was giving Juvia "the talk" and I didn't want to listen to that.

We were now outside of the locker room and as soon the door closed everybody was staring at us. I mean I don't have a problem with my body or anything but right now I'm feeling a little too scared.

Phhtt!!! Yeah right you guys really thought that I was so insecure of my body well then you must have mistaken me for someone else.

I love my body and its to die for really but Levy in the other hand sometimes think of her body as a bad thing. I mean she isn't fat or anything, she's just really ting and skinny too.... shit she even has the curves in the right places also a six pack.