A not so perfect day part 2

Lucy POV
After I had followed Natsu to the school's roof he stopped walking and looked me in the eyes. What are you doing? Why did you drag me here with you? Is there a problem that you need to settle cause I don't think I'm supposed to be in it.

I was asking way too many questions and Natsu just grabbed my wrist and kiss me gently on the lips to shut me up. It was a long and passionate kiss that we both didn't feel like pulling away. After a few minutes later we pulled away and I gave Natsu a confusing look

Natsu POV

Lucy was asking too many questions so I just pulled her into a kiss and let me tell you her lips were the softest things in the world to kiss. I didn't feel like pulling away so did she, it was a very long one too and after a few minutes, we pulled away so we can breathe. "Why did you do that, you idiot"? Well, to answer your questions #1 you were asking too many questions and #2 will you to be my fake girlfriend.

"Why do you need me to be your fake girlfriend?" Well, I'm glad you asked because everybody knows that Lisanna is my ex and she is just so annoying, so for her to stop aggravating me I want you to pretend that you like me and then we can see if Lisanna is gonna get out of my way in things.

It was complete silence. I looked at Lucy and studied her face, she was looking down at the ground thinking I guess about what I had told her. After 10 minutes of thinking the bell for class rung but we didn't move. She gave me an answer and said yes. I was shocked to even believe that Lucy Heartfilia decided to be my fake girlfriend.

I had to act all cool and not lost my chill in front of her. su..., NATSU!!, yelled Lucy. I looked at her and saw that she had a confusing look on her face. Stop staring at me and let's go to class "babe".

Lucy POV
I can't believe I called him babe. Why did I say that? Oh well, I might as well say that to him more often since "were dating". He just took it so serious like I wasn't joking around with him. I'm glad that I can date Natsu cause he can take it serious nd not joke around with.

We headed straight to class hand-in-hand. I was trying not to blush even though I don't like him, its just weird that I'm acting like this ever since Sting and Loke only tried to use my body. I hope I hope can put all of my trust into Natsu cause if he lie's to me he have to face me and only me.

(end of the day)

Natsu POV

I still cant believe that Luce said yes to be my girlfriend. I only did it for the dare that the boys gave me to do, hope I don't fall in love with her. It's the end of the day and I went to go find Luce. She was with her friends so i decided to show everybody that Luce is mine and only mines. I walked behind Luce really quiet and put my arm around her nice curvy body and onto her waist, turned her around and planted a kiss on her soft pink lips. Everybody just frozed to see that I had kissed Luce and she kissed me back. It was magical until Erza just had to pull us apart and stare we in the eyes.

Now care to explain why are you kissing Lucy and she kissed you back, asked an angry Erza. Well we are dating so it's common that couples make out and stuff like that right babe. Yup my little salmon headed freak. I glared at Luce. She's not supposed to call me that in front of everybody but they think it's cute how she calls me weird names and not get questioned about it. Well you hurt Lucy, I'll beat you up until you can't walk anymore got it, said Levy, Juvia, and Erza but i wasn't scared of neither of them.

But when Erza said if i hurt Luce she hurt me and now I don't know what to do know since I'm just playing with Lucy feeling's and she's gonna kill me for doing that but a dare is a dare.

Lucy POV
I was shocked when Natsu just kissed me out of nowhere in front of everybody in the school. He also got scolded by Erza and it was funny how Erza was gonna handle Natsu. Thanks Erza but I got it in the bag, i said to myself. Hey Luce can we hang out I want to show you something, asked Natsu. Sure just let me go and get my bag and we can go.