Spring Break

*AUTHOR NOTE*
Just wanted to say that I'm so sorry that I forgot for not updating. I really had lose interest in writing but I always wanted to confine this book. Ik it's been three or four months since I last wrote but I'm back and I'm trying to do better. Enjoy!
____________________________
Lucy POV
Today is over last day of school until spring break and I can't waist to leave this school. That's means I don't have to worry about school work or nagging teachers about their work.

Or even the girls that be starting drama at this school. Right now me and the girls are at my house getting ready for school. Me and Ezra decided to wear shorts and Levy and Juvia decided to wear pants with crop tops.

We all had jackets incase it got chilly outside or in the school

We all had jackets incase it got chilly outside or in the school. After getting dressed we went downstairs to see my mom drinking coffee and making breakfast.

I love my mom with all my heart and I'm happy that my dad had found someone with a sweet caring heart. If I lost my mom the day my dad died I don't know who I would be today.

I mean I might have this reputation of being a badass but deep down inside I'm still trying to recover from my dads death. I try to be all badass so people can't figure me out that's why I'm like I am.

But I'm trying to change so that I can show my mom that I'm better than I have ever been.

Good morning mom what's for breakfast?, I asked her. "Well good morning girls but today for breakfast is eggs, toast, and bacon." One thing you guys don't know is that all of us love my mom cooking especially bacon.

I don't know why we love her bacon so much but every time she cooks it that's the only thing I would want to eat for the rest of my life.

We all grabbed a plate and sat at the table. We all talked, catching up on life and our relationships. So far we told mom that Juvia is finally now dating Gray. When we told her she started jumping up and down and screaming in our faces.

I have never seen my mom like this before but she's really happy that her other daughter got a boyfriend. She loves Levy, Erza, and Juvia just like they were her children.

Finishing up I got a text from Natsu. He wanted to know if the guys can come and pick us up. I didn't mind tho cause I really missed seeing Natsu. I never thought that I would fall in love with Natsu.

The first time we met it wasn't the best meeting you can have. But since then we've grown to like each other. Didn't know that I live this man with all of my heart and I would die if someone did something to him.

I informed the girls and told them that the guys are coming and we should get your shoes on and get our bags ready. As soon as we was done I heard Natsu honk his horn.

Mom came by the door and kissed us all and also waved to the guys. Natsu came out his car looking like a whole snack. They all was matching but wearing different color polo shirts.