Chapter Six

"Katya Zamolodchikova. 2 months ago you rescued me and saved my life. You sat by my side for a month until I woke up. You were always there for me through everything. You think that you aren't strong enough but in my my eyes you are the strongest person I know. You're my hero"
"Oh 'Lasky" katya said with tears falling down her cheeks
"You saw something in me that I didn't and you taught me to love myself despite all my flaws. I feel safe when I am with you and I would give anything to keep you safe. You are my world and my absolute everything and I never want to loose you. So, Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova. Would you do the honour of become my husband."
"YES! Yes I will!" Katya said as tears of happiness flowed down her cheeks.

The whole of the beach erupted in cheers and applause. In the crowd she saw  Violet stood there with tears in her eyes. Katya carried Alaska bridal style to where Violet was standing and put her down so that she was stood holding on to her.
"Did you know about this" Katya said with a massive smile on her face
"I might of had something to do with it" Violet said with a smirk
"Thank you, it was perfect" Katya said as she embraced her friend in a tight hug.
The three of them stood there entwined on the hug for ages until Alaska pulled out of the group and said "I hate to kill moment but my legs are killing me"
"Oh yeah ooops" Katya said as she went to go and get Alaska's wheelchair
"I'm so proud of boo" Violet said to Alaska
"Aww thanks Vi, I couldn't have done it without you"
"You ready to go" Violet said as she helped Alaska into her wheelchair
"Yeah, I want to snuggle with my fiancé." Alaska said as she winked at Katya.
"Woo lets go!" Alaska said as she glided along the pavement.
*at home*
Katya opened the door to the house and let Alaska and Violet in then shut it behind her.
"You two go into the lounge and I'll make drinks" said Violet
"Okay" said Alaska
*Katya opens the lounge door*
"SURPRISE!" Yelled everyone.
"Aaaaaggggghhhhh shit" yelled Alaska as she almost jumped out her skin.
In front of them was all Katya and Alaska's friends;
Jinkx, Sharon, Trixie, Pandora, Jujubee, Naomi, Valentina, Aja and more.
"What are you all doing her" Katya said in shock
"Surprise engagement party!" Shouted Naomi who was clearly drunk
*once the party has finished (I'm too lazy to write it)*
"That was insane" Katya laughed "I'm surprise no one got injured"
"I nearly died when Aja death dropped off the windowsill"
"OMG! I couldn't cope"
"Where did Violet go?"
"Oh that's a point"
"I'll go look for her" Alaska said as she rolled away.
Alaska checked the kitchen but she wasn't there. She checked the bathroom. Nothing. She checked Katyas room but she wasn't there either. She hoped that she would be in Alaskas room. Empty.

"Alaska! Come here quick! Bring a blanket!" Katya yelled from outside. She grabbed a blanket and rolled out into the back garden. She found Katya cutting the ropes that were tied tightly around Violet's arms and legs.

"What happened?" Alaska said as she helped Katya get the ropes off of Violet

"I don't know" she said as she took off the last ropes " I just found her like this"

Alaska peeled off the duck tape from around Violets mouth " is she breathing" she asked

"Shit! No!" Katya said as she did mouth to mouth and CPR "Come Vi, you can do this. Please" she said as she started to panic

*cough cough splutter*

"Oh thank the lord" Alaska said as she spread the blanket over Violet "Vi,can you hear me? It's Alaska?"

Violet nodded as she clung to Katya. "It's alright, you're safe now" Katya said as she cuddled Violet "Let's get you inside where it's warmer"

"I'll take her" said Alaska

"Okay babes" Katya said as she placed Violet on Alaskas knees.

Alaska wheeled into the house and took Violet into her room. She let Violet climb onto her bed and then joined her.