Glass Hearts. (KELLIC) Sequel to I Can Save You.

3 years later ~~~

KELLINS POV**

Vic and I are the happiest we've been in a long while, 3 years together and we're still going strong. He's the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, he's so sweet and caring and I couldn't live without him, we've been talking about marriage and finding our own place together but Vic's still not popped the question yet and we don't have enough money to buy an apartment just now, Vic and the Pierce the Veil guys have been working really hard though and I'm also very lucky to have 3 of the most amazing best friends ever. I was so relieved that the guys accepted us, of course they all knew I was in love with Vic from the start but it just made me super happy to have all these loving people in my life.

I rolled over in the big double bed and snuggled into the love of my life, he's leaving tomorrow to go on tour and I'm going to miss him like mad while he's away, I always do. It really sucks not seeing him or being able to cuddle into him at night but this is the career he's chosen and I'm more than happy for him, I groaned a little too loud when I realised I had to get up and go to work soon, all I wanted to do was spend the day with Vic since I wouldn't be seeing him for a couple of months.

Vic stirred in his sleep, and gradually began to wake up.

"Hey baby." He groaned in his sleepy voice, honestly it was the most attractive thing I've ever heard and if I didn't need to go to work I would have my wicked way with him.

I was smiling like an idiot thinking of what we could of been up too when he sat up in the bed just gazing into my eyes.. He's really cute.

I sighed and snapped out of my wicked thoughts, I kissed his head and climbed out of bed and headed for the shower.

I said my goodbye's to Vic once I was ready, I kissed him passionately and left picking up my car keys and wallet, I have a feeling its going to be a really long day at work.