8.

VIC'S POV**

I was outside the tour bus, just thinking about what happened and processing what Tony had just told me when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and hesitated whether I should answer it or not, why did I even need to think about that decision? My Kellin was phoning me! I answered it with a "hello?" Kellin sounded so sad on the other end of the phone and that made my heartbreak, I wanted to be with him right now. What he said next made my heartbreak even more, like into a million tiny pieces. He didn't even give me a chance to ask why he had decided that he didn't want to be with me anymore. I had tears in my eyes as the phone line went dead, indicating that he had hung up on me. What did I do wrong? That was the only thought that I repeatedly asked myself over and over again.

--

We were on stage in five minutes and my usual excited, adrenaline pumped self was replaced with a sad, hollow shell of a man. I felt so sad and exhausted. Frankly I didn't want to be anywhere near people right now let alone on a stage in front of thousands of fans.

I sucked in a breath and walked onto the stage mustering up the beat fake smile I could. I knew myself I wasn't performing as well as I could but I didn't care, I didn't care about anything anymore. We finished the set and I just walked off stage, I heard Mikey saying thanks to the fans for a wonderful turn out and within minutes the other guys had caught up to me. I was about 10 feet away from the tour bus, I really didn't want to socialize right now.

"Vic, what the fuck was that performance all about?" Mike asked, he didn't sound upset or annoyed with me.

"Uh, sorry." I muttered and walked onto the bus.

Of course he followed me.

"What's wrong Vic?" He asked.

"Kellin broke up with me." I replied, tears forming in my eyes again.

"What the fuck? Why?" Mikey sounded pissed off now.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me. He just said he thought it would be better if we didn't see each other anymore." I sighed.

Mikey pulled me into a hug and gave me a sympathetic look, he left a few minutes later. Leaving me all by myself.

--

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I'm pretty wasted. I totally thought it would be a good idea to get completely out my face and forget about Kellin for one night. There were a lot of people on the bus, I'm not even sure who most of them are. I know a few faces, other band members and such. I searched around the room and my eyes automatically landed on Tony. He looked so sad and alone. I walked up to him, grabbed him by the hand and dragged him into my 'room' I locked the door behind us, all while Tony just shot me weird looks.

"Vic, what are you doing?" He sighed.

"Shhhh" I managed to slur out.

Within a few seconds my lips where crashing onto his, it was a weird kiss. I was only used to kissing Kellin. I pushed the thought of Kellin from my mind and continued kissing my very best friend, Tony. I wasn't worrying about the consequences of this kiss. Right now this is what I needed!