26

———

I walk up to the front door and unlock it, only to notice that it's already unlocked. I furrow my eyebrows and walk inside to see my mom in the hallway.

"Hey mo-" My eyes gaze to the left a little and I see his blond hair. He's facing away from me so hope that he hasn't seen me. I quickly pull my mom aside. "What's he doing here?" I whisper to her.

"He wants to come see his girlfriend." She furrows her eyebrows and continues with making her tea. I gently grab her arm.

"Mom," I take a deep breath. "He cheated on me." She gasps and spills the milk all over the counter.

"That little so and so." Her face turns angry and she doesn't even care that milk is practically flooding the kitchen. "Let me set him straight." She slams the meta spoon on the counter and starts to rush over before I stop her.

"Mom, just let me talk to him first." She gives me the 'are you serious' look and I just nod at her. She carries on to making her tea while death staring the back of his head.

I walk out of the kitchen and make my way over to him. I sigh, walking past the sofa and standing directly in front of him, a metre away. I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow. He looks up to me and runs a hand through his hair.

"Hey Camilla."

"Charlie." I don't even say hi, why would I? I blankly state his name with pure attitude and anger instead.

"Liste-" My anger grows and I cut him off.

"No, you fucking listen." I tell him. "I told you I wasn't ready and you respected that... well at least I thought you did. You kept pushing me and asking me and then you have the balls to cheat on me?"

"I'm sor-"

"You're sorry." I sarcastically laugh. "It's not the first time I've heard that from your mouth. I think you really need to widen your vocabulary."

"It somehow just happened and I told her that last time was a mistake but sh-"

"Last time? What last time?" He tries to respond but just stutters completely. "Charlie, how long has this been going on for?" I take a step closer to him and he looks up at me.

"A month."

Oh my god. Ohhhh my god. I sit down, my head in my hands on the same sofa he's sat on but a fair bit away from him.

"Camil-" I feel his hand on my arm but I instantly shake it off. He disgusts me. I'm sat here literally replaying my emotions from the other night.

After a couple minutes of sitting in silence, he speaks up.

"Where were you today?" I'm surprised he actually asks me a normal question.

"What? You think I'd just be sat in my room all day watching soppy romance films while eating my tears away with ice cream?" I say, partly quoting what Dylan had said to me earlier. So much for not raising my anger levels, well done me. "You're not worth that." I shake my head.

"I just care enough about you to ask where you went." He replies. Pft! Sure you care about me.

"Yeah." I laugh. "You obviously care enough about me to cheat on me!" I shoot him a sarcastic smile.

"You were with him weren't you?" I turn my head to look at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Who's him?" I air quote.