Chapter 2

We had the top of Angie's convertible down and I'm sure we looked like the picture of summer right now. Three happy, laughing girls with the wind blowing in our faces, our hands (except Angie's, because she was driving), thrown up in the air, singing along to the radio.

We were getting close to the beach. I could smell the sunscreen mixing in the wind and feel little specks of sand every once in a while. We'd already grabbed breakfast and decided to spend the morning on the beach. Sadly, we didn't get up early enough to see the sunrise (not that we ever did), but that's ok.

"We're here!" Angelica yelled over the radio, closing the top of her car so we could put our swimsuits on. Yeah, we're too lazy to actually find somewhere to change. Oh well.

After quickly slipping into my yellow one piece, Angie into her dark pink bikini and Eliza into her teal cutout suit, we ran down to the sand and into the water.

Water washed over me, chilling me for a moment but as I got used to it, I began to sneak up behind my sisters. All of the sudden, I splashed both of them which led to a bit of a war. The war only ceased when I got distracted by quite possibly the cutest boy on the planet.

He was sitting on a towel in the sand, with his headphones in as he leaned his head back with his eyes closed. He was wearing dark blue swim trunks and no shirt. Damn.

His abs looked like they were carved out of stone, and he had freckles spattered across his chest and face. I couldn't see his eyes, but I knew they'd only make him more attractive.

"Peggy!" Eliza giggled, nudging me.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed a little as I looked away from Mr. Hottie.

"You're totally checking that guy out!" She said quietly, a huge grin on her face. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Am not!" I countered, not wanting her to know I actually really was. She just smirked at me and stuck her tongue out. She turned back to Angelica, who was running out of the water to sit in the sand, so I followed too and got a closer look at Mr. Hottie. Yep, that's his new nickname.

"Peggy, come on! We need to go to the next stop!" Angelica yelled, just as I began to fantasize about myself and Mr Hottie together. I groaned and stood up. We had literally been here for 20 minutes! But hey, I knew this was coming. Every time we did this we'd rush around and never stay somewhere longer than 40 minutes. Piling back into the car, I put my head in my hands as Eliza turns the radio all the way up as we sit in the parking lot.

Mr. Hottie looks up suddenly at the noise, taking his sunglasses off and smiling at me. I blushed and waved at him, and he smiled wider and waved back as Angie sped off.

"Angelica Schuyler!" I shouted over the music, rage filling my small body.

"What?" She laughed. So this was a game to her?

"I was about to talk to him! Why'd you drive away!" I yelled. I was mad, but not that mad anymore. My sisters did this a lot. Shit- sorry, Stuff, to annoy me. Eliza would yell at me for swearing.

"Because its a girls day! Plus he probably goes to our school. Maybe. But anyways, sisters before misters! It's OUR day!" She exclaims, turning down the music.

I roll my eyes and decide to just go with it. Maybe I'll see Mr. Hottie at school tomorrow. I'd better, or Angie's gonna get it.

a/n oops this chapter sucks but once they start school it'll pick up