04 | Unknown number

| SAME DAY |

" I saw that earlier, " Seung-Gi whispered to my right ear.

" What are you talking about ? " I confusedly asked, trying to understand why she would say that when we were calmy talking on our break time.

" I saw your cheeks blush as hell when Taehyung hugged you, " she teased me while pinching my stomach.

Shoot, did she really see me blush ? Did I even blush in the first place ? I'm so done with myself, oh my God.

" I- I didn't, " I tried hard to pronounce, trying to seem innocent even though my attitude completely gave me out.

" You did Y/N, and I caught you, " she kept taunting me, still hardly pinching the baby fat I had stocked in my belly.

" Yah, Seung-Gi, can you not say it loudly ? He might be able to hear you, " I panicked, checking if he wasn't around.

I saw how Seung-Gi grinned. Shit, I honestly loved my best friend, I really did, but I somehow wanted to kill her sometimes.

" Didn't you blush when he hugged you a while ago ? " she almost screamed.

I held her mouth and didn't let it go even though she tried to push it away as hard as she could.

I looked around to see who heard this crazy girl. I only saw Jeon Jungkook and his group of friends, basically Hyo-Jin with my sister Young-Mi, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Namjoon, but no one seemed to have heard what this insane lady named Seung-Gi had screamed.

" What the fvck Seung-Gi ? Do you really want to die ? " I asked her while I was so embarrassed.

" He can't hear us anyways, he went to the toilet remember ? " she said when I finally let go of her lips.

" And so ? He could be coming back, and worst, he could have heard you when you screamed dumbass, " I precised.

" He wouldn't have a clue, " Seung-Gi tried to reassure me.

" He's intelligent Seung-Gi, not like you. And it's pretty obvious that he's the only guy who everhugged me today, " I told her, trying to knock some reason into her.

" Wait a minute Y/N, I just realized Taehyung doesn't look like the kind of person who would actually approach you, did you perhaps ap--- " I didn't let her finish and answered : " Okay, you're right, I'm the one who approached him first. You're fine with it ? Do you finally have all the information you needed ? "

Her eyes widened as if a corpse rose from the dead. Is there anything wrong about approaching someone ?

" Do you ? Do you like K---"

I was lucky enough to cover the naughty mouth of hers on time, preventing her from saying his full name. I looked around once again, and saw that Hyo-Jin and company were looking at me. Then I saw Young-Mi's look and I knew she'd talk to me about what she had heard just now.

" I swear Seung-Gi, you'd better watch your back tonight 'cause I think I'm gonna have to murder you, " I warned Seung-Gi, glaring at her while giving her a soft punch on her shoulder.

" Can I join you ? " A voice from behind said.

I lost my shit and jumped. Shoot, that scared me out so much. Both of them laughed so hard at my reaction.

" Am I that funny when I'm scared ? " I asked them and joined them laughing before remembering about what Seung-Gi screamed, and I suddenly prayed that Taehyung was deaf as the urge to kill Seng-Gi grew even more.