26 | Lucky Day

" You're not angry anymore, are you ? " I asked him, still shameful of what I had done, looking at him with guilt all over me.

It was hurting me to think about how much I had offended him, escaping from that place like a coward and not even giving him a proper answer to his decent and magical ​question.

He was the sweetest ever and the only thing I paid him with is a running scene as if he had just attempted to rob me.

" Okay Y/N, I understand that you're guilty, but it's been about a week since that happened, and in that same week, I've told you at least a thousand times that it was fine and that I'm not angry at all, " he reminded me while grinning.

I had apologized so many times, but I still didn't feel like it was enough. It was such a disaster and it was as if I had humiliated him, I didn't want him to think I did it on purpose or that it was my plan to leave him like Cinderella left her shoe in the staircase so I stared at him, clearly doubting his statement. " Okay, it kinda hurt, but it's fine. I get why you ran, it surprised you, you didn't expect it and it was obvious, I didn't take it the wrong way. Besides... " He took a break to look me in the eyes, " I was so afraid I'd lose you on that elevator incident, I was just so relieved to find out that you were fine there. "

I smiled at him, admiring how understanding he was being. He was such a sweet pearl, always getting me, standing next to me, making me smile and laugh when I was completely off. In short, he was perfect.

" Yah, about that, why didn't you guys invite me there ? " Seung-Gi complained, hitting my head and Jungkook's together. " Traitors, " she added.

Both of us laughed at Seung-Gi who was manifestly displeased by our alone trip with Jungkook. " Hey, can you not do that ? We're in class, respect my image, " I faked angriness, making them grin even more.

We were calmly sitting in class, waiting for the teacher to come and actually entertain us with fascinating lessons, please note the sarcasm there.

" So you think you have a reputation to keep ? " she teased me, putting her arms in her stomach as if I had just told her the funniest joke she had ever heard of. " And can you not not invite me in the plans you guys are making in the future. We're friends, respect my rights, " she acted hurt by the situation.

I slightly laughed, shaking my head from side to side. " It wasn't somewhere you would want to attend to, I mean, you're not a great fan of Taehyung now right, and mostly, you're the president of Hyo-Jin's anti-fanclub, " Jungkook stated facts.

" Actually, I'm not the president of her anti-fanclub, I'm the vice president, because Y/N is actually its head, and to remind you, you invited Y/N who, like I stated, is the leader of our anti-thing, but you didn't invite me ? " she retorted, faking her offense as I laughed at them talking about an anti-fanclub which only existed in Seung-Gi's head and mine.

" It's because I didn't have a date okay, " Jungkook retorted with a player's smile.

I couldn't help but be overjoyed by their cute argument, they were always plastering a smile on my face with their inoffensive banters and tease.

" Yeah I get it, you didn't have a date, and oh, what a coincidence, Y/N was free that day and turns out you like her as well, blablabla, then just get together already, " she declared ad if it was an obvious thing for us to be together, which was why I hit her stomach with my elbow, signaling her to stop whatever she was doing.

" I'd love that, " Jungkook agreed, winking at me to inform me that it was a good idea.

I was hopelessly searching for a way to escape that topic, so I greeted Young-Mi as soon as she had entered the classroom. " Hey pretty girl, missed your Unnie ? "