27 | Horrible Project

I couldn't believe that this day would come, when I would be in this park, sitting on the grass on a bright day, next to the one and only unique Hwang Hyo-Jin. What I meant was, if I would have been told this day would come, I would have probably laughed at the one who had said it.

This was not desired, of course. It was just that the circumstances, like the teacher and the project, obligated us to spend a minimum of time together to do what we had to do.

" Is this okay ? " I said, showing her what I had accomplished in the fastest way in order to end this meeting as soon as I could. She just took a look, nodded, and then pushed it away.

She couldn't read three full pages in only a minute, could she ? I could accept the argument that she was a fast reader, but checking three pages without even turning one of them is kind of difficult to do.

I just exhaustingly kept focusing on my job, when my phone suddenly lit itself up, only to show an unread message from Jungkook. I kept doing my stuff, not minding the text, and wanting to finish as soon as possible and get out of this hell called ' Project With Hyo-Jin '. The sooner, the better it would be.

" I'm done with the analysis part, what about you ? " I calmly said, even showing her a bright side of myself to make her comfortable, but it didn't do a thing as she was wearing her earphones.

I just moved on to another part of the work for the thousandth time, and let her listen to whatever song as long as she didn't bother me. I concentrated as much as I could, and just understood the fact that we just really didn't get along no matter how much I had tried. Water and oil never mix up, right ? Well, that was exactly me and Hyo-Jin, we just couldn't be together.

And honestly, it was just a matter of getting used to it, she had done just the same last time and it wasn't even that bad even though it could have indeed been better.

After half an hour, she finally took one of her earphones off, but it was only to take a call. I pursed my lips together, and took a deep breath, not hiding my irritation.

" Hello Taehyung-ah, " she greeted him. I couldn't believe it, so the only possible moment for us to communicate had vanished as she was already talking to someone else.

I didn't even read the text Jungkook sent me, but she was out there calling Kim Taehyung. She really was given the ability to piss people off like a queen.

I heavily breathed another time, trying to let her know I was quite angered by how she acted, but she didn't give a damn and just grinned at me.

I was trying my hardest to be a little friendly and go out of m way to make this a little more workable for the both of us. I wanted us to at least to be civil with one another but I couldn't stand her anymore. Couldn't she try to be nice to me even for once ?

" Yep, uhm, are you available in an hour ? " she asked him in a flirty way, which made my eyes go in circle.

What the hell ? She was not leaving me alone doing all the sh¡t that had to be done, I possibly didn't liker her at all and wanted her to leave immediately but I was not her slave to do all the work, nor was I employed to do the tasks she was assigned.

I didn't want to be that girl who casually got all the work done, and gave a free good grade to anybody, they had to work hard and deserve the grade we would get as much as I did.

" Oh, okay, deal, see you in two hours then, " she told him and hung up.

She was about to put her music back, but I interrupted her. " Excuse me Hyo-Jin, but, I don't think we'll be finished in two hours of time, " I reminded her, trying to sound as less nosy as I could.