Phone

(The next morning)

I can feel every muscle in my body.

But i need to get up 'cause it's already 11:30 a.m. I normally don't lay that long in bed but i needed it after yesterday.

I checked my instagram like eyery other day and again Jin has posted a new picture:

I got up did everything to get me ready for today and walked calmly to the headquaters

Today are not that many people in front of the building so i can go easiely through the front door.

I headed to the dancestudio in the second basementfloor.

I already hear music and as i got in, the two were already in the middle of practice.

They both noticed me and Chi-Won screams: " HELLLOOOOO!!! HOW YOU DOING??!" His voice is so loud that i could hear him clearly through the whole room with the music playing at it's laudest.

Jin was waving at me and takes the opportunity to get away form Chi-Wan and got up to me:" Hello! Did you sleep well?"

What kind of question is that..?

Isn't this a couple type of thing to say?

I replied: " Good thanks.. And you?!"

He smiles: "Really good! Thank you~~"

"Hey! Don't get distracted! We have a lot of work to do!", Chi-Won is pushing us to the middle of the room:" Today, you to are gonna dance together! Show me what you remembered since yesterday!"

Jin put his hand on my waist and gettin into position.

As we were dancing together i got the feeling that he's really carefull with the more touchy parts. As if he's embarrassed that he would be doing too much.

The prechoros part came up and a forgot which way i should be facing. The part came and instead of left i turned my head right.

Our face is so close right now so that the tips of our noses touched. We immediately stopped and turned our head away from each other. He was laughing but my face turned bright red.

"Why did you two stopped?! It was going so well!", Chi-Won said: " In fact.", Chi-Won tipped his finger on his cheeks:"... it looked so good that i'm gonna change the choreo to that what you two just did!"

After i got my stuff together we were practicing for a while.

The choreo got easier with everytime we did it but Chi-Won is still not happy:" You two!! How many times did i say that this is an intimate dance you need to be touching each other at some point."

"I'm sorry Chi-Won..", Jin apologize.

"Don't be sorry just do it!!", Chi-Won sayed:" I need a little breather. You two can have a little break too."

It went quiet as soon as Chi-Won closed the door.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I am just affraid that it would feel inappropriate for you..", he sank his head down.

I get closer to him and bent my head just so i could look him in his eyes: " It's okay! We can do it at some point."

"Thank you.", he grabbed both of my hands:" You are so carring!"

He smiles.

He looks down again takes a deep breath and says: " Don't get the wrong idea... But can we exchange phone number?"

"Ahh... Sure..", i sayed.

He clearly sees that i'm a bit uncomfortable.

"I just want to reach out to you if anything importent is happening!", he is trying to make it not as weird as it may sound to him. But he is clearly failing.

"No, i know what you mean.", i'm trying to calm him down and break the awkward tention.

"Just give me your phone and you can always call or message me if you like!", i smile.

The rest of today was not as tense as befor but he still was avoiding some parts of the dance.

After many practice rounds Chi-Won went: " Time's up!"

He was not satisfied with us at all but still gave us a smile when we left.

Befor going out of the building Jin made a gesture 'i'll call you'

I nodded, grin and waved him good bye.

When i got home i immediately took a shower.

I was sweating like crazy.

Befor i went to bed, i looked at my phone.

I got a messages from unknown,

Unknown: "Wishing you a good night! Until tomorrow

-Jin"

"Ha..", i made a nervouse noise and i felt my face turn red.

'He's just being really friendly.', i thoughed to myself.

I responed:" You too! I'm looking forward to tomorrow!"

Is this too formal?

Well, better to like this then too "fangirly" i guess.

And by that i went to sleep.