first introduction

(the next morning)

I waked up by a quiet loud noise from outside the room:" What do you mean a girl is hear??!"

"Why didn't you interduce us?!"

"I didn't want to make it that big of a deal..", i heard Jin trying to calm the other one down.

"Well, if you 're dating her, then it becomes a big deal..", i heard Yoonmin.

Then it became quiet.

I stood out of the bed and went to the door. Befor i could open the door, it got opened by a strong pull.

In front of me are now standing Jin that opened the door, J-hope that is trying to squeeze between the doorstep and Jin, Jimin that looked curious from far away and Yoonmin that was heading towards the couch not looking at us.

'Oh shoot, i only were an oversized shirt on... Still the one from Jimin.', i looked down on myself.

As soon as i could look up again i feeled two hands pushing me further in the room and closing the door.

"Hey!! Jiiiiiin~~~~!! Why are you not letting me in?", J-hope tryed to pull the doorhandle but Jin hold it up to keep it locked.

"We need to get to the Studio!", Jin hold my shoulder with his other hand.

I rushed to my stuff, put on my pants and grabbed my phone.

Befor we left the room, Jin grabbed my hand and was about to drag me through the rest of the apartment.

But as soon as we went out of the room i was bombed with questions:" What's your name? How long are you two together? Are you his dancepartner? Is he a good kisser?", J-hope grabbed my arm as well and was trying to stop us two.

But Jin kept on going until J-hope asks:" Why are you wearing Jimin's shirt?"

Jin imidiatly stopped and turned to me and looked down on me who's still wearing the shirt Jimin gave me yesterday.

I instandly looked at Jimin who smiled at me.

Then i turned at Jin again.

'What should i say? He'd never believe me if i told him what happened last night.. at least i would belive a long friend rather then some girl i just know for a few days..', i thought.

"Last night...", i heard Jimin starting: " ...i saw how she was trying to make her a glas of water and spilled some on her shirt. I offered her my shirt. That's why she's wearing it."

I was surprised that it was him, saving me.

But when i think about it, i guess he didn't what to be the one 'stealing' me away from Jin.

For a while it went quiet until i grabbed Jin's arm and pulled myself closer to him.

I must have ripped him out of his thoughts. We headed towards the maindoor and went out, leaving the room behind us.

We were not saying anything for the whole drive to the danceroom.

The rest of the practice went almost as quiet as the cardrive.

i counted the hours and was really happy to hear the realising words of Chi-Won:" Okay my two doves, we are done! And i'm very proud, how you got better."

A short 'good bye' came from Chi-Won and then it was just Jin and me outside of the building.

He again hidden under all those clothes and accesories so no one notices him.

I was really insecure of what i should say.

I have the feeling that everything i could say would be wrong.

So i just was looking at him silenty.

But i guess he has the same idea because he also just looked at me without saying a thing.

It felt forever. But i overcome my anxiety and broke the quietness:" Are you mad at me?"

He was a bit shocked that i finally said something.

He looked down, then back at me:" No, i just thought about bringing you to my apatment again."

"On one hand i don't want to restart the situation that happened today morning but on the other hand, i don't want that creep peeping at you anymore and know that my place is way more safer then yours.", he ended his sentence.

If only he knew that that 'creep' was sleeping just in the room next to him.

"I'll be fine! I don't want to cause more trouble...i can protect myself. If i couldn't i wouldn't be standing here right now!", i lightly smiled at him.

"But if anything seems fishy, call me or write me! Don't open the door for anyone axcept me!"

He walked me home and said again:" You can always call me! Don't hesitate for a sec, okay?!"

I nodded and went in my home.