the drunk wake-up

(the next morning)

I woke up feeling a body behind me that's being shaking back and forth and a wispering but nervous voice:"Jimin, wake up! Who's this girl laying with you?"

I was confused for a quick while but then relized what happened yesterday.

I went to sleep with Jimin yesterday. Well, i was carried there.

I tryed to avoid eyecontact with the person that is trying to wake us up. He noticed me snugging in the pillow, trying to look away.

Then he stopped shaking Jimin and i heard him going up to my bed side.

He lowered himself to get a look at me pushing my shoulder careful to the side so i was forced to show my face.

"(y/n)!!"

Now i know who's been trying to wake us up. It's J-Hope.

I could see on his face that he was questioning so many things.

"What are you..", he couldn't finish his sentence.

I freed myself from Jimin's hug, lifted the blanket and tryed to ran away as fast i could and headed to the door. I passed J-hope, who almost fell over in shock of me sprinting away.

But befor i could reach the door i felt my legs failing me.

My legs felt like pudding as i sank down on the ground.

"Crap!!", i cursed at myself.

"Hey, are you okay?", J-hope run up to me and tryed to help me up. But i pushed him away. At least as much as my weak body state could do.

"Please! It's not what it looks....", i tryed to explain still with a gloomy look at my face.

He still held his hands out, still trying to help me.

"I don't understand... How come you and Jimin..?", J-hope couldn't end his sentence.

"We were drinking last night and i didn't want to wake up Jin or rather him noticeing i brought her home all drunk like that... So i put her in my bed. Nothing went down last night. Don't worry.", i heard Jimin explain getting up from bed heading towards J-hope and me.

He then carried me back to his bed where i could put myself together. He was sitting unconfortably close next to me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said: "I will tell Jin everything he needs to know. Just stay here and rest."

Jimin then winked at me and with that he was about to stand up.

What does he mean by that? Telling Jin that i want to break up with him?

Telling him we slept in the same bed. That he carried me home last night.

And right then i realized that i was been undressed. I only had a shirt on and my underwear. Probably again Jimin's.

How am i gonna be explaining this?

I held Jimin's hand the entire time i had these thoughts.

I was looking pretty terrified about this whole situation but when i looked at Jimin i saw how happy he was about me holding his hand.

"Of cause i can stay a bit longer by you.", he smiled: " Should i tell Hobi that he should go?"

He leand to my ear and was running his fingers through my hair.

I looked over to J-hope that was still standing in the same spot looking at us really confused. Like he's trying to listen what Jimin just told me.

I let go of his hand: " No! And i'll go to Jin myself."

I collected myself and got up passing J-hope and headed out the door.