02

Calum entered Taco Bell with Luke both laughing at their ideas for the next video. Calum, Luke and two other friends had a collaboration account on youtube they were four famous youtubers that had a channel together but each one of them also had their own channel. They ordered the food and sat at a both on the corner.

The waitress places the food on the table and the hungry boys eat making small chat.

"Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings?" A girl sitting in other both asks.

"Hey!" Calum says and Luke waves and the girl gets up from her sit walking closer.

"Can we take a photo?" She asks sitting in the same both as the boys and they nod whipping their mouth with a napkin. She opens the camera app and they take a few pictures making silly faces.

"Thanks." She smiles looking at the pictures on her phone. "So, how's your relationship with Rae?" The girl asks to Calum smiling brightly.

"Um, who's Rae?" Calum asks slightly confused.

"I've heard of her!" Luke says. "I watched one of her videos, she's funny." He says remembering the video where Rae and Alex dressed as monsters and scared people "She's also a youtuber." Luke says and Calum gets even more confused.

"I'm not in a relationship with her. I never heard of her." Calum says looking to the girl that just gave him the information that apparently he was in a relationship with a famous youtuber just like him.

"I've seen pictures of you together; it must be photoshoop. But it looked pretty real." She says opening the Instagram app and showing one picture where Calum and Rae are walking hand in hand through a park. "You guys would look cute." She says and Calum shrug.

"She looks like a nice person." He says looking at the girl in the picture, she had dark long straight hair and green eyes, Calum had to admit that she was pretty good. "What's her surname?" He asks to the girl.

"Someone is interested!" Luke says wiggling his eyebrows and Calum sends him a glare making the girl giggle.

"Her surname is Underwood." The girl informs Calum and he nods trying to memorizing the name.

"Rae Underwood." Calum repeats.

He was sure he was going to do some stalking when he gets home.

-

calum is interested. aw aw.

hope you guys are liking this.

-kourt, gen, lotte