03

"Oh, my gosh," Rae groans once she reads another tweet from a fan about this Calum guy. Even after stalking him for almost twelve hours straight with Alex, she's still as oblivious as a newborn baby watching grownups talk.

"What?" Alex asks as he enters the room, slurping on a slushee.

"First of all, give me some of that," She orders, pointing to his drink.

"Why?" He whines, slurping some more of it.

"Because you're my bestest friend, and I love you," She pouts, looking up at him with her big green eyes.

He narrows his eyes at Rae, before handing the drink over to her cautiously. Rae sipped at the cold drink happily as Alex spoke. "So why were you groaning when I walked in?"

"More tweets about him," She answer, keeping it short and sweet.

"Why don't you just tweet your fans asking them how it started?" Alex offers. He steals the drink from Rae's tiny hands, bringing it to his lips.

"Good idea," She mutters, typing her new tweet.

"@RaeUnderwood: how did this rumor about Calum and I start?"

Seconds later, Rae has over eight hundred retweets on the single tweet alone. Finally, someone replies.

"@CalumHood: yeah, that's what I wanna know."

"He tweeted me?" She wonders aloud, not meaning to.

She decides to reply him with a DM, her heart pounding so loud she can literally hear it in her ears. "@RaeUnderwood: How did u get my twitter?"

"@CalumHood: I found it."

"@RaeUnderwood: Well, duh. How?"

"CalumHood: I asked my friend for your twitter."

"@RaeUnderwood: Okay. How are you?"

"@CalumHood: I'm good. How are you?"

"@RaeUnderwood: I'm great."

"@CalumHood: Yeah, so why are you DMing me again?"

"@RaeUnderwood: Bc I want to. Is there something wrong with that?"

"@CalumHood: Nah, I was just wondering. So you're a youtuber?"

"@RaeUnderwood: Yeah, I've been doing videos since I was 14, so about 3 years now. So you're a youtuber, how long have you been on Youtube? great about 3 years now."

"@CalumHood: That's great! I've been on youtube since I was 15, so about 3 years for me, too."

"@RaeUnderwood: I guess we've got something in common, yeah?"

"@CalumHood: True. We do. Are you going to YouTube Meet?"

"@RaeUnderwood: Yeah, I've always wanted to go, and now I'm finally old enough. Are you going?"

"@CalumHood: I don't know, I have to make it to my great aunt's practice wedding, even though I'm not even in the wedding, she still wants me to come. I'm still thinking about it."

"@RaeUnderwood: Awh, well, I hope you can make it. I've got to go now. I'll talk to you later?"

"@CalumHood: Yeah, bye, Rae."

"@RaeUnderwood: Bye, Calum."

"RAE?" Alex yells right in Rae's ear as she logged off.

"What?" She snaps.

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes. What's got you so distracted?" Alex wonders, lying back into Rae's water bed.

"You were? I didn't even notice. I was Dming Calum."

"Calum who?"

"Calum Hood."

"I thought you didn't know him," Alex says, narrowing his eyes at Rae suspiciously.

"I don't," Rae replied perkily.

"But didn't you say you were DMing him?"

"I was, my fingers just happened to crawl over the keyboard and DM him somehow?" Rae asks, hoping Alex will believe her.

"Mm," Alex hums, shaking his head in shame.

"Okay, I was curious and felt like DMing him. That's that. Now can we go get some ice cream?"

"But I just had a slushee?"

"Well, you can drive me and then watch me eat the ice cream." Rae slips on her sandals, climbing out of bed. She walks over to the bathroom and puts on a minimal amount of makeup that actually looks natural. Alex has been telling her she doesn't need to wear makeup, that's she's perfect without it, but Rae's still a little self conscious of herself. "I'm ready," Rae announces as she enters her room again.

"It's about time." Alex says jokingly.

"I only took like two minutes." Rae states, sticking out her tongue at Alex.

"I know, I just like teasing you about how long you usually take in the bathroom."

"Meanie."

"If anything, I'm a nicie."

-

hi hi guys,

mind reccomending to your friends? yes? no?

thanks anyways :-----)

-gen, kourt, lotte