00

Alex stormed into Rae’s room scaring the living shit out of her.

“Rae! You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend! I mean you didn’t tell me you dated Calum Hood!” Alex said in a high pitched voice.

“Calm your gay hormones down Alex!” Rae says looking up from her phone recovering from Alex’s outburst. “Who the hell is Calum Hood?” She asks right after.

Alex shows her is phone that is opened on Instagram with a picture of her and a boy extremely close almost kissing.

“That is so photoshopped!” Rae says and laughs. “And who’s that anyways?” She asks looking at the boy and she is almost kissing in the picture.

“Um… Calum Hood only one of the best youtubers ever!” Alex screams like Rae was the most dumb person on earth.

“Never heard of him.” Rae simply says shrugging her shoulders.

“Rae and Calum would look so good omfg, who ships Cae?” Alex reads the description of the picture. “You have a ship name with Calum Hood!” He gasps and lets his phone fall to Rae’s bed clapping excitedly.

“I don’t even know him Alex!” Rae says getting annoyed by her gay best friend jumping around on top of her bed.

“Oh honey believe me, you will know him.”

-

yay. I know it’s kinda short but it was just a thingy to get the book started

hope you like this.

-kourt, gen, lotte