05

“Alex, c’mon!” Rae grabs his arm pulling him away from the candy shop.

“I want more!” He whines.

“You already have a full bag! I need to get my hair done!” She pouts and Alex rolled his eyes giving in.

“Your hair is fine Rae.” Alex huffs and follows Rae.

“Don’t be lazy and come keep me company while I do my hair that is what gay friends do.” She grabs his arm to make him walk faster.

“Are you saying that you are only my friend so I keep you company while you do your hair?” He raises his eyebrows and Rae chuckles.

“Don’t be silly you know that I love you.” She opens the hairdresser’s door and enters closing the door on Alex’s face.

“Oh, sure you do!” He chuckles and opens the door to find Rae laughing.

-

“It’s so fucking addicting Rae! I’m telling you!” Alex mumbles tapping furiously on his iPhone.

“Watch your mouth Alex!” Rae slaps his arm as the lady continues to do her hair smiling.

“Are you two dating?” She asks and both of them burst into hysterical laughs.

“No! I’m gay!” Alex shouts his cheeks red from all the laughing.

“Oh, alright.” The lady says and continues to do Rae’s hair.

“As I was saying, the Kardashian game is so addicting!” Alex throws is hands in the hair. “It took over my life.”

“I noticed.” Rae chuckles and grabs a teen magazine from the little table besides her. “Why am I in the cover of this magazine?” She questions frowning.

“Because you’re famous.” Alex rolls his eyes and Rae repeats his action.

“I’m not famous! Beyoncé is famous.” Rae didn’t like when someone referred to her as a famous person. She is just a girl that talks to a camera, she is not famous.

“True.” Alex agrees and takes the magazine from Rae’s hands. “Oh my God is about you and Calum!” He squeals and Rae takes it out of his hands trying not to move her head.

“This is not true!” She exclaims reading the title YOUTUBERS IN LOVE?. She opens the magazine to read the article.

Rae Underwood and Calum Hood may be a thing? Are we witnessing a youtube love story?

The pair exchanged tweets about the rumor and they both confirmed on their videos that they talked through direct messages on twitter! Calum Hood said anything could happen, who ships Cae?

Under the article are pictures of the tweets exchanged between Rae and Calum and photoshopped pictures of the pair together.

“Oh my God, these pictures are so fake.” She laughs and looks at a picture where only appears Calum.

“I think you like him Rae.” Alex blurts and Rae rolls her eyes.

“I don’t! I mean he is cute and nice but I haven’t really met him." Rae shrugs a bright red color on her cheeks and Alex gasps.

"Oh my God! PR!" Alex shouts getting attention from everyone.

"No! There is no PR!" Rae shakes her head furiously

"Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but what's PR?" The lady doing Rae's hair asks.

"Pre-feelings." Alex says rolling his eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you that is not such thing as pre-feelings?!" Rae sighs and Alex smirks.

"Denial, one of PR's symptoms." He says shaking his head.

"I think I finished." The lady says and Rae takes a look at herself in the mirror, her hair is shorter,  just reaching her boobs and it's perfectly straightened.

"Thanks." Rae gets up from the chair to pay. "Um, can I take that magazine?" Rae asks poiting at the magazine with her and Calum on the cover and the lady shrugs not really caring.

She picks the magazine from the table and snatches Alex’s iPhone from his hands.

"Rae is showing several signs of PR, if you know what I mean. Really Alex?" Rae reads Alex's last tweet and he smiles innocently.

Alex had a big amount of followers too since he made an appearance in almost every single video Rae uploaded.

"C'mon let's leave, I promised to make a twitcam today." Rae says shoving Alex's phone on pocket and grabbing the magazine.

-

"I want ice cream too!" Rae screams and Alex shakes his head.

"You took my phone away from me so it's obvious that I won't give you ice cream."

Rae looks at the camera and starts looking at the tweets.

"What is PR? " Rae reads out loud and sighs. "There is no such thing-"

"Pre-feelings." Alex quickly says before Rae can finish her sentence.

"OMFG WHO IS RAE HAVING PRE-FEELINGS FOR???" Alex reads and chuckles but as he was about to answer Rae covers his mouth woth her hand.

"I'm not having pre-feelings for anyone." She groans and Alex wiggles his eyebrows.

"Little ones, I am going to talk you about PR symptoms." Alex starts as soon as Rae takes her hand from his mouth and wipes his saliva on his sleeve. "The main one is denial, we all see that Miss Underwood is in denial," He smirks and Rae shakes her head. "second one is the always checking your phone symptom, you may not know but Miss Underwood is always, really always checking her phone, and I think we all know why." Alex wiggles his eyebrows.

"That is so untrue, Alex." Rea whines.

"Denial, this is what I'm talking about people!" He throws is hands in the air pretending to be frustraded. "I'm not done yet," He says and Rae groans. "and third but not least the stalking symptom."

"I do not stalk!" Rae gasps and Alex smiles innocently.

"Rae, I've catched you doing it, so don't deny it." He puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles. "You're officially with PR."

-

sorry we took ages to update

ly x