Unexpected visitor

"What? No! I don't want him here."
     My brother is  coming! What a disaster. What did he even want here? Now everyone would be pranked and everyone has to be on stupid YouTube channel. I remember when  I was 5. He pranked me and Caroline when we were fast asleep. The prank video went viral on YouTube, somehow, it got to my classmates and soon Deola already composed a song.
     "Jade and Caroline sleeping with their mouths open, but when the brother came . She cried, Caroline cried and then she was calling her mom for help"
     The song was lame to me. I mean the lyrics never made any sense. I am pretty sure everyone already forgot about that song.
    "Clean the rooms! Paint the walls! My son is coming home."
     The heck! The significance of him coming home was still pretty unclear.My dad was excited for no reason at all! But my brother was on his way to Nigeria. And I still don't understand why!

It was 12:00pm. A knock on the Danjuma's door, a tall silhouette followed.
    "Yayyy. You are back!" Caroline said sarcastically as she rushed to close the door behind him. 
       My dad was the only one who was happy to see him after all.
      "Aren't you guys happy to see Jack after all this years!"
      Jack! That name. I hate to hear it. It annoyed me and when my dad called him Jackie, he reminds me of Jack's wacky YouTube channel.
         "Hey Jade." He said
"Yeah!"
    That was not the response everyone was expecting. I have not forgiven him for what he did yet.
    "Jade! Come on. Give me a hug"
"Nah to the ah! So you can do another video of me hugging a "strange man"
    "No this is a different me! I promise"
I walked around him sniffing every single shit that he could still have.
    "Hmm.....clean!"
"So?"
"So what? Oh....." I said I ran to hug him
I deserved an award for best person to forgive easily even though it was really hard. Ok I loved my brother, he had been in England for about 4years now studying.