Intro

In a place called... who da f*ck even knows?

There's a town full of animatronics that have different types of varieties. Every place has been discovered with enemies everywhere, the animatronics fought back to prevent any damage to their homes. After defeating their creator, Scott Cawthon, he got up with even more power. The animatronics knew he wasn't even at the peak of his true strength. Suddenly, he disappeared without a trace.
The animatronics were left confused but happy as they returned home safely. Even though they had a hard time getting used to purple guy, AKA Michael Afton.

After months of easily defeating enemies, learning new abilities, and resting, new relationships has been forming along the way.

Foxy and Mangle had a huge crush on each other, even though it took them a long time to admit it. Even their other versions got together.

Bonnie and Toy Bonnie were getting along more than friends way which is the point everyone thought they were dating. (In this story, everyone knows Toy Bonnie is a girl).

Puppet and Ballora had some getting used to, being around each other, for their own reasons.

Freddy and Chica, all forms, had special times together. Each of them found it ironic that every version of them had an relationship with another.

Circus baby and Ennard weren't exactly a couple, but seemed to be connecting more than usual.

Springtrap and Spring Bonnie had a hard from the start relationship from springtrap ignoring everyone to getting along with them. They eventually got together for a while, until a jealous bear wanted them to get away from each other.

Fredbear had to admit he liked Spring Bonnie, but hasn't really looked into it until she's been around springtrap.

One day, Fredbear wanted to talk to Springtrap in private and the results weren't good. The bear stated he'll harm Spring Bonnie if he doesn't stay away from her. Springtrap, hearing the threat loud and clear, grabbed his neck, wanting to tear his head open and end his life, permanently, but this would just prove what a monster he really is. So he let go and agreed to do so.

When Springtrap met Spring Bonnie again, he had to tell her the terrible news that he's going to leave. Spring Bonnie asked why couldn't  he stay and what's wrong, he never answered. He apologizes and leaves.

The two bunnies felt like their metallic hearts has been ripped out of them. Michael heard what happened and told the twisted ones and the nightmares about the situation. They sided with him, wanting to fight along him, but they knew that would just cause a civil war. So they left to the dark woods and set up their home there.

The one left confused about everything was circus baby. Fredbear had a speech saying that the dark ones (springtrap and all of them) were traitors and planned on getting rid of their territory. She knew Michael about who he really is and knew he actually wasn't guilty of anything. She told her group to secretly help out the dark ones and do it unknowingly.

Spring Bonnie was left alone, heartbroken. She barely talks to anyone for a while and stays inside. When she trains, she always gives up in the middle of it. Everyone didn't know whether to help or give her space. It was a hard time for them and would be for a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a woods near the town of animatronics,  where it was very dark at night, a very dim light flashed for one second where a small, light green bunny is spawned in; confused where he's at and wondering what he's even doing at that place.

The little bunny gets up and looks around. Where am I? It asked himself, hoping to get an answer.

A group of weird looking animatronics showed up behind him. The bunny turns around to see them.

The bunny's eyes widened. Hey! Do you know where I'm at?!

The group looked at him. The bunny then looked frightened as they looked unusual and started to attack. The bunny then knew, he got into a fight with crazy animatronics.