Rumors

Upgrade complete. Said a white fox. It just finished upgrading Plushtrap to the most updated info.

The small bunny looks around himself. I don't see or feel anything different.

Check your items. His mother instructed.

Plushtrap did what he's told and see everything was up to date. Wow! How did you do that? It was right on me?

It's something I'm good at. Said the white fox.

Thanks Lolbit. Said Spring Bonnie. How much will it be?

500 fazcoins for the amount of upgraded items.

Spring Bonnie pays then leaves with Plushtrap who was going over his things. There's always something weird with him.

Plushtrap tilted his head. What do you mean?

One day he's a guy, the next he's a girl.

Maybe he has a twin like Bonbon and Bonnet.

Good theory but we'll see later on.

Before they reached home, they crossed paths with Mangle and Chica.

Hey Spring Bonnie and Plushtrap. Greeted Chica. You guys going to the meet up tonight?

Hm... What is it this time? Spring Bonnie asks.

It's about defense build up. Answered Mangle. According to Bonnie, it could be possible more enemies are mutating at a expanding rate and someone is behind it.

That's not good. Guess we're going.

Don't worry about the kids. They'll be I'm the same building we're in, but in another room with food.

Spring Bonnie made their plans and checked her device. We have time. Want to do a quest?

Heck yeah! Plushtrap said with determination.

They head into Choppy Wood's to receive some wood and see anything out of the ordinary. Sadly for Plushtrap, nothing exciting happened when they collected enough wood.

Anything wrong? Asks Spring Bonnie.

Plushtrap groans. There's nothing exciting out here. It's just dead silence.

Actually... Now that you mention it. Spring Bonnie looks around. There's literally nothing here.

Plushtrap climbs on top of a tree and sees something smashing down the other trees. Uh... Mom? Is there something in Bonnie's book that has enemies take down trees as it moves?

There's Chop n' Roll, but it takes time cutting down trees.... It's coming this way isn't it?

Yep. And fast!

They both jump out of the way as it rams into the tree Plushtrap was on. The creature looked similar to a Chop n' Roll, but it had a more human form, had upgraded wheels with spikes on it, has an axe on one only, mouth is extended with sharp teeth, and has no eyes.

One thing came across Plushtraps mind when he saw it. Eyeless mutant. He saw his mother waving at him and doing hand signals to stay quiet. He nods and slowly makes his way towards her until...

Snap....

....you've got to be kidding me... Plushtrap thought as he alarmed the Mutant which made it run straight for him.

Plushtrap dodged last second as he left sludge in it's path and used Cosmic stars on it, but the monster didn't take any damage. What the?!

Standard attacks won't work! Bonnie yelled as he ran in, making the mutant go after him. He took out his guitar and powered up his energy into it as he throws it straight at it and cuts an arm off. You're going to need something powerful to finish off before it regenerates.

Like wha-? Plushtrap feels something touch his leg. He looks down to see the arm trying to grab him. Ah! He jumps back. What the hell?

The arm begins to shifts it's form to become a mini version of the mutant.

Plushtrap just stared at it. ...I'm not sure if that's supposed to scary or cute....

Spring Bonnie blows up the small mutant. You're supposed to kill these things!

The eyeless mutant axe begins to glow before he throws it at them.

Everyone dodges. What the heck?! What do you even call that?! Plushtrap yelled then dodges.

I named it Slash n' Dash. I'm pretty sure you know why. Said Bonnie throwing the guitar at the arm.

Suddenly, an idea came to Spring Bonnie's mind. It's sensitive to hearing right?

Yeah.

Plushtrap! Do you have that loud weird device?

Plushtrap pulls out a small item that appears to be a small jukebox. This one?

Yes, play that thing at full blast when you get close to the head.

How am I- woah!! Plushtrap was launched by his mother throwing him. Luckily, he caught the mutants neck and placed the jukebox in his ear and set the volume to full blast. Cover your ears! He pressed the play button and jumped off. The music was so loud it could be compared to 1000 screeches.

The Slash n' Dashers head exploded as well of the rest of the body turned into confetti, which somehow caused the jukebox to explode as well.

Aww.... That would helped later on. Said Plushtrap.

Bonnie wrote things down on his notebook. Slash n' Dashers weakness, loud sound.

Everyone's ears perked up as they hear loud screeching and quickly head back to the town.

Later, everyone was at the gathering, talking about better defenses and strategies. The kids however, were being watched by Shadow Bonnie.

The kids just stared at the shadow figure. ...so that thing is somehow under your mother's control? Asked Bonnet

Yeah. Confirms Plushtrap. I found it hard to believe actually.

So... What? It's like a survalince camera, another body, vision? Bonbon went on.

Apparently its like another body. Explained BB. It's like a some sort of high tech suit that has its own conscience.

The shadow Bonnie just stared at them then spoke in a distorted voice. I believe it's rude to stare at people.

The kids jumped a little. Sorry! Then left it alone.

Is my mom the only one who has a shadow side? Plushtrap asks BB.

No. He says. Fredbear also has one, but I don't know why he doesn't use it as much.

Maybe looking out for any danger?

Maybe...

Far away than usual, a shadow figure goes across the water, heading towards the Dark island holding what appears to be a green chip.